Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So two wrongs make it right? Yes the mothers are wrong to have those kids there...but if you know they are there you should use caution.

I'm not defending Lee. I wouldn't even think about bringing my kids amidst an angry mob.

No but the phoney women crying and the interview with the children is. That is certainly Cam related including when Casey leaves, etc. and we don't see it. The Cam goes out a lot.

I agree completely.

5:19 News van arrives
5:20 Web cam froze

No but the phoney women crying and the interview with the children is. That is certainly Cam related including when Casey leaves, etc. and we don't see it. The Cam goes out a lot.

I agree.. but people are carrying on long discussions about why people don't need to be there and such... that doesn't belong here.

there's a webcam casual thread for all that mess.

the almost run over bit was NOT on the webcam... please stick to the actual topic before we lose this thread!!

So if the cam hadn't been frozen at that moment it would be ok to talk about here? Right, got it.

5:22 Silver truck drove by

(central time)

Wonder what Lee is saying to protestor dude?

Can someone tell me which video shows Cindy with the sign? I have watched the last 4 listed and cannot find it. Could they have replaced it? They are showing the one with Lee from yesterday and others but not Cindy with the tombstone one.

Bump:)

I agree.. but people are carrying on long discussions about why people don't need to be there and such... that doesn't belong here.

there's a webcam casual thread for all that mess.

hey, I know, Lets stay here and fight about it like kids and really make sure they take this thread away! move on,, G0d!

5:24 Casey supporter protester being interviewed. (Casey supporter per Fox News cable this morning)

notice everyone with camcorders and cameras run up to make sure they get it all on film!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo