Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Casey come home? Looks like she's late! She's supposed to be back by 4pm

If it were me, that's what it would say - To he** with the last name of Anthony :furious:

I agree... I just wonder if it says the same thing on the other side of the 'marker'. I really don't get the sense of there only being one sided posters and such that are only facing the camera's.. there's no guarantee that the A's are going to be watching the news... though we all know they are. :rolleyes:

*hope this doesn't constitute chit chat!*please let me know if it does*

Maybe she got home during one of the many camera freeze ups.

Heck, everyone here where I work knows about this webcam, and we are in California!!! Probably that's why the one-sided signs...

I really do believe that they (The A's) read/see here, hopefully they get an eyeful.

The cam was not working correctly around that time she could have arrived and we could not see??

the past couple of days she's been shown getting home at about 3:45.. I have not seen her arrive yet on the webcam.. maybe she got an extension because of the new charges

Ok that lady sitting to the left of the screen with the guy in the white t shirt is behind the yellow tape.I thought that the property was taped off on there property line if so she is behind it.She better be ready to run with they get home

Seeing that head stone makes my stomach turn.

Ok that lady sitting to the left of the screen with the guy in the white t shirt is behind the yellow tape.I thought that the property was taped off on there property line if so she is behind it.She better be ready to run with they get home

He is on the sidewalk in between 2 strips of tape. He is safe.

why is there a big blur or fog on the bottom left from the camera? Where is Casey? Did she show up home yet?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney , spoke with FOX 35's Shannon Butler off-camera Thursday and he said he expects more charges will be filed.

He has asked that the sheriff's office allow him to turn Casey in to authorities to avoid anymore activity outside her home.

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours."

Maybe she went back to jail.

for all those that think the lady on the left side is sitting in the A's property, look at some of the earlier screen shots.. you will see that the easement on that side is wrapped completely around with the caution tape... so therefore you will see two lines of the tape in front of her.

or now that whatever was smearing the camera is gone.. you can see she's on the sidewalk!

well one protester finally got it right! She's actually facing the house with her sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth