Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, No cam shots either Saturday would be a perfect day to put out exposure with that billboard. Maybe the cam will sneak in a shot :hand:

What's the black thing left of the driveway ? Looks like a post or something

I am sure the home owner's assoc. would understand that they are missing their grandchild..or are they?

If not, and I was a member of the A family (cringe), then I would let them KNOW that my yard could basically go straight to hell along with them (the HOA) until my baby was found.

In FL, HOA's are all powerful. When you move in you are given a copy, in advance, of the rules. You sign off on them or do not move in. You also sign that if they have to sue you for a rule infraction, you will pay their attorneys costs. If you do not pay them, the courts will have your home put up for sale so the HOA gets it's money.

I think CA is weeding to show that it is her yard and she will do as she pleases. Sh edoes have the right to do yardwork. I expect some protesters to be there soon. They also have that right. I just pray that an enlightening bolt hit them and they leave their children at home.

The cams and the attention all make sense. We are the interested people watching them, and the A's have brought all the attention upon themselves. I do agree with you that I've never seen anything like this before - it's a real reality show, for once.

Surreal is more like it, there is nothing 'real' about those people.

I think we're frozen again cause that big mushroom cloud over the house hasn't moved

Hate to ask this but what cam is on the house today? all I see on 2 is the picture from last night frozen.

I lost a child. trust me on this, NOTHING matters, and I do mean nothing. My handwriting changed for over a year.

I would have LAUGHED at something as trivial as yard work and barfed all over the HOA or any sort of suit they filed on me. I couldn't even leave the house for over 3 years and here these 'people' are out pulling weeds?

I'm sorry for your loss.

It appears that the WebCam is working .. Notice the clouds - they do change shape.
I know that it is hard to tell when there isn't any activity ..

WHERE is CAYLEE !!

JMO

I lost a child. trust me on this, NOTHING matters, and I do mean nothing. My handwriting changed for over a year.

I would have LAUGHED at something as trivial as yard work and barfed all over the HOA or any sort of suit they filed on me. I couldn't even leave the house for over 3 years and here these 'people' are out pulling weeds?

indirectly this IS about cam......."these people are out pulling weeds?" ???!!!
I am SO , SO SORRY For your loss.....

So very sorry to hear that. I guess that's what confounds me so much about these people is their behavior. I have known a few people who have dealt with losing a child and there was seemingly no consolation for them. But these people are just something else and I find them appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy