Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15802hk.jpg
2e2pg14.jpg

hello long time lurker here first post though .....
I see ca doing what looks like yard work....but what i don't get is the media out there filming it,and why do they have a webcam showing their house 24/7,what happen to right of privacy?iam in no way siding with the anythony family,i do believe kc is absolutely guilty of her daughters disapearance and feel horribly sad for the gp's.but i can't help but feel all the media and webcams at their home is just wrong.have never seen anything like this befor....anyone else feel this way?

i do!

Well, it looks like Bevis and Butthead are back .. ready to stand guard.

Well, it looks like Bevis and Butthead are back .. ready to stand guard.

I wonder why? Is it just because it is almost news time and they are preparing for the protestors that will be coming out of the woodwork to get on camera?

Salem

I think the protestors start arriving around 5 and that seems to be the new time the security guards arrive to keep the peace (or keep the Anthony's safe).

Ahh! George is going to work. Doesn't want to leave the family alone. Works for me.

Salem

Ahh! George is going to work. Doesn't want to leave the family alone. Works for me.

Salem

G works? At what? Pray tell! Ya mean he has a job outside of the home?

I think the protestors start arriving around 5 and that seems to be the new time the security guards arrive to keep the peace (or keep the Anthony's safe).

I want to know where the protesters body guard are;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4