Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get that screenshot up yet? My darn screen was white as the car passed.

Would you mind posting? I thought she wasn't allowed to leave on weekends.

Screenshot.png

Great catch iridized!!!!

and YES it really does look like her and if I'm not mistaken that's a BMW (which is JB's car) - so it would make sense if he was taking her down to the jail. They can call ahead and tell LE and the jail that she is leaving with JB to come to the jail so when the bracelet goes off - they know.

I enlarged it as much as I could and while it could be Casey, it could also be a guy. Looked more like a guy to me, unless she has her hair pulled back.

I hope that's where they are going and I wish they would slap her with murder charges. Other cases have been proven without a body. This could go on forever if they wait for her to talk. Good catch with the photo.

Looks like she looked the last time she was arrested and she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail/bun sort of thing.

Great catch iridized!!!!

and YES it really does look like her and if I'm not mistaken that's a BMW (which is JB's car) - so it would make sense if he was taking her down to the jail. They can call ahead and tell LE and the jail that she is leaving with JB to come to the jail so when the bracelet goes off - they know.
Did anyone see the BMW arrive?

I am positive it was Casey in the car. Is there a place where you can look up her schedule? Why would they let her go out on a sat. nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop