Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much going on. Wonder why they've left the garage door open for so long.

I do believe it's her............are there Cams set up near the jail?

Truth seeker - oddly, all your pics say moved or deleted. Can't see them. But others can. Hmmm....

If thats JB's car then Casey will probably be back home in an hour or 2. He already has her bail. All she needs to do is get booked (finger prints already on file), pay her bail and go home. We will probably get to see her arrive home tonite if the cam is working.

Maybe they're going on a date... (just saying..lol) Must be NICE to ride around freely with no worries :furious:

Ok I took out my magnifier from accessories <winxp>:dance::dance: and she has her hair down, in a bob type style either she had it cut or styled. No pony tail you can even invert the color on the cam picture.

I had a feeling she was going to be rearrested last night. Maybe it was delayed until today. But I think it will be more than the financial charges this time.

Casey forgiveness is between you and God. I will just arrange the meeting place....

Larger ...
Screenshotlg-1.png

Is this this an inappropriate place for me to add my 2 cents?

The criminal profiler said-(paraphrase) Casey can not survive without feeding her ego which means she must flirt have a man to be/feel relevent/alive. I feel that Casey attorney should be smart enough to know he should never be alone with Casey. To protect himself against alligations of inapporpriate behavior...etc....safety...many insiders have stated that Casey is flirting with everyone.....Casey can lodged a complaint against JB and he has no way to protect his reputation and his family....ps he is married.

I had a feeling she was going to be rearrested last night. Maybe it was delayed until today. But I think it will be more than the financial charges this time.

WHAT....is casey going back to jail, like right now???

Hey PassiveActivst. . . . Your statement about "Only in Florida........parasites and heartless people" is rather an untruthful statement. Do you live in Florida - I do and we are nothing like that. There is good iand bad in everyone, in every state and in every color!! I resent the statement.

Is this this an inappropriate place for me to add my 2 cents?

The criminal profiler said-(paraphrase) Casey can not survive without feeding her ego which means she must flirt have a man to be/feel relevent/alive. I feel that Casey attorney should be smart enough to know he should never be alone with Casey. To protect himself against alligations of inapporpriate behavior...etc....safety...many insiders have stated that Casey is flirting with everyone.....Casey can lodged a complaint against JB and he has no way to protect his reputation and his family....ps he is married.

I wouldn't put it past her.... JB better be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member