Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finding something odd.. I live in Va Beach area.. and its completely dark outside now.. shouldnt it be dark in Orlando?

I think the gaurds are sitting in the garage behind the PT cruiser with the trunk open. Thats why it's open.

Yeah the cam is not stuck but delayed. I just saw a couple of people in the picture and they aren't there now. So it isn't stuck but has quite a delay to it.

I did see Casey in that car. If it wasn't her, it sure looked like her. My view was alot clearer than what I see in the picture here. I got a closeup clear view of her. If it wasn't her, it looked just like her. Does Baez's wife look like Casey?? He probably took her to his office. I can't believe the camera people didn't see her leave. Fox should call their camera crew and ask who left with Baez. They should know.

now why would it be on such a delay?

Switch to camera 2. Its dark out and you can see the 2 goons, I mean guards....

I didn't see a car leave. Just the guy in the yellow shirt, then he was gone.

Yeah the cam is not stuck but delayed. I just saw a couple of people in the picture and they aren't there now. So it isn't stuck but has quite a delay to it.

I did see Casey in that car. If it wasn't her, it sure looked like her. My view was alot clearer than what I see in the picture here. I got a closeup clear view of her. If it wasn't her, it looked just like her. Does Baez's wife look like Casey?? He probably took her to his office. I can't believe the camera people didn't see her leave. Fox should call their camera crew and ask who left with Baez. They should know.

Padilla knows what Baez Wife looks like. He said she was beautiful...anyone wanna ring him up? Shoot an email? :dance:

2ibe174.jpg

Yeah my cam is stuck.... there is no way the guy holding the camera up can hold that heavy thing up this long....

Also, yes, Cam2 is lastnight.

Did GA leave for work? If so then the car behind the bg pt belongs to Cindy?
:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member