Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have guards in the dark in their chairs wonder what is wrong with mine

Yeah, a car went by and a guy with a camera approached the front of the house. If not for that, I'd have thought the cam was stuck too.

It's not stuck, the shadows have definitely moved, and the passenger door was open for a time and now it's closed. Shadows have moved since the door closed.

Without the protesters it's a fairly quiet neighborhood, isn't it? Not much traffic at all.

I could not figure it out - what time did the car leave with the person who might be Casey in it? If Baez is bringing her in - the timing is amazing. All 4 local stations are not doing a 6 pm newscast tonight - 3 stations have football, one has baseball. that is pretty good timing if that is what is happening!

I could not figure it out - what time did the car leave with the person who might be Casey in it? If Baez is bringing her in - the timing is amazing. All 4 local stations are not doing a 6 pm newscast tonight - 3 stations have football, one has baseball. that is pretty good timing if that is what is happening!

Brilliant observation. You could be correct. Or maybe she just needed to go the the ATM. :laugh:

That car left around 5:25pm. I think the comments about her leaving are around page 6 of this thread. And you're right--no news tonight until 11pm. Just Ch 13 and they're not saying much at all.

Wow, those shadows are moving fast!

Looks like four or five RED GAS CANS at the back of the garage.

That is weird to me. I don't own a gasoline can and I own a home and two cars. I just fill up my car when it gets close to empty or I've got 250 miles on the last tank. I must be missing out on something if these cans are so useful.

Looked like she was holding up a tiny "no trespassing sign" (due to where she was standing), lol

2rwaqrk.jpg

2lupeky.jpg

I liked the angle better when the cam was up on a pole or whatever. The view was better.

So...if Casey doesn't come home soon, can we assume anything? When and how will news come out about her status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4