Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it would be safer for the Anthony's if they would close the garage door and turn on the lights like last night. IMO
The Anthony's had none of their outside lights on last night, it was the camera crew who had the lights shinning on house like you see in the photo on CAM 2 shot

I noticed on the FOX main page News re: Caylee they are still showing the CAM shot from last night to click on. If anyone clicks on it they will get the wrong CAM...........go figure :doh:

I wonder if they all think someone else closed the garage door. Maybe they don't know it is open.

Maybe that is where the body guards took up residence for the night.
I don't think so, they've probably already left. The frame hasn't changed on this CAM for a very longggggggggggg time so we may be stuck with it until tomorrow.

I don't think so, they've probably already left. The frame hasn't changed on this CAM for a very longggggggggggg time so we may be stuck with it until tomorrow.
did you all see any kind of tussle in front?

She did a LOT of weed pulling, huge bag full, and trimmed the fronds off the Palm tree by the window.

Please tell me she put it in a proper bag for yard recycling or put it in something for a compost pile and not a plastic bag or something horrible?
Sounds like nothing happened tonight. So does that mean Casey didn't leave today - right?

I heard a rumor of a protestor tussle - did you guys see anything? I haven't checked all the threads yet - need to read pages 21-23.

Salem

The cam has been froze for some time now so we saw nothing like that :(

They shut the cam down pretty early (at least in so. calif. time). Usually about 9 or 10 Fl time. Drives me nuts that they do that. Does that mean they send all reporters home for the night? I would figure there would be a night crew in case of anything happening. I wonder when and if Casey ever came home tonite??

On my cam now, it looks ilke people standing infront of the anthonys in the darkness.
its been froze in that spot since i logged on - whats people doing in the dark!?

9am on the East Coast here and looks like Cams are stuck on last night and friday night:rolleyes: Hope when I get back later they are up and runnin!

Until then I rely on my faithful fellow Websleuths to keep me in the loop of todays activites!!! :clap:

we missed a big confrontation there is a thread about it..exactly what we were worried about last night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3