Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the cops told them - to protest on the sidewalk you have to be walking (kinda like picketing) so it looks like that's is what they are gonna do. Probably take turns as people get tired. BTW from the looks of those shots when they crossed the street - looks like we have a bunch of "pillars of society" protesting tonight.

OMG, the protestors are actually marching picket line style now. I think that the cops told them that they had to be on the move. If they just sit there in their lawn chairs, technically they are loitering, not protesting.

Here comes George I guess in his car. Where is Casey? Is she home?

I see LA has arrived.. The girl with the glasses should find a guy and do a high 5. Sorry I just had to say that.

Do you think the Body Guards have a PT Cruiser to throw people off? People may think George is home when he isn't? I find it so odd that those 2 big guys are driving a PT Cruiser. :huh:

Still marching. I think they should chant hey, hey, ho, ho, the brownie baker has got to go.

How about a chant:

We want Caylee! We want Caylee!!!

Hmm, maybe the protestors need a script to go by. hmm, wonder WHO could suggest a good SCRIPTwriter??? I know - we can ask Casey and ask Zanny to give the protestors one! :)

Do you think the Body Guards have a PT Cruiser to throw people off? People may think George is home when he isn't? I find it so odd that those 2 big guys are driving a PT Cruiser. :huh:

I don't think so cause GA drives an HHR NOT a cruiser.

OMG, the protestors are actually marching picket line style now. I think that the cops told them that they had to be on the move. If they just sit there in their lawn chairs, technically they are loitering, not protesting.

I don't think a little exercise will kill any of them.

Looks like one of the protestors is holding a tombstone that says R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member