Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that cam is is so sad.

Some 'active' protesters. I'd think more likely the type to get rowdy. But nice webcam action. Props to them for that.

Do you think the Body Guards have a PT Cruiser to throw people off? People may think George is home when he isn't? I find it so odd that those 2 big guys are driving a PT Cruiser. :huh:

I agree! They really don't look that professional either. Maybe they are the bouncers from the club that Casey liked so much eh?

My dumb question for the night...Why would the A's leave the hatch open on that vehicle? Is it theirs or is the BG's?
Seems very strange anyone would do that with so much "company" milling about.

I see badness about to happen, this is a group that seems like they won't take any shick and it seems like the A's will be having the vigil tonight, as always. So I really hope that there isn't another clash, like last weekend.

What time does the vigil start?

Just wait, one of the Anthony's can't resist coming out & starting something.

I see badness about to happen, this is a group that seems like they won't take any shick and it seems like the A's will be having the vigil tonight, as always. So I really hope that there isn't another clash, like last weekend.

It gives me the creeps that they would have a vigil with someone home. I wish they'd go to someplace safe, and neutral...park, church, something.

My dumb question for the night...Why would the A's leave the hatch open on that vehicle? Is it theirs or is the BG's?
Seems very strange anyone would do that with so much "company" milling about.

Apparently it's the BG's car

The Casey look a like seems to be at the head of the line. She totally planned it. If she had a baseball hat and a white backpack she'd be her twin.

Just wait, one of the Anthony's can't resist coming out & starting something.
Nope, the BG's are there now. The A's will wait until they leave - then they (the A's) feel "unprotected" and therefore, JUST HAVE to stick up for themselves.

Do you think the Body Guards have a PT Cruiser to throw people off? People may think George is home when he isn't? I find it so odd that those 2 big guys are driving a PT Cruiser. :huh:
Jeeze - George needs TWO big bodyguards to hold him back from going after people who pizz his off? :)

I bet the BG have either pepper spray or something like that if the protesters try to get too close to the Anthony's house. IMO

i'm sure its been told but i have never heard what george does for woRk?????

Maybe the hatch on the car is where the BG's have their refreshments and that's why its open, or they could have their "crowd control" gear in there and just need a way to get to it in a hurry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc