Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes ago:
2z8x750.jpg

I live about 15 miles away from HopeSpring Drive - and it is dark here - it must be some sort of time delay - no way media camera lights are THAT bright!

Wonder if it is on delay in case something happened they didn't want it to be on live web cam. IMO

Channel 13 reporting protesters had to leave do to an injunction...
nothing on their site yet but it looks like the HOA got their way.

Wonder if it is on delay in case something happened they didn't want it to be on live web cam. IMO

that makes sense - even live TV events like the Emmys have a 5 or 10 second delay so they can 'bleep' things if they have to.

Anyone see a table behind the car that has back opened? Maybe there is a Vigil tonight.

I see badness about to happen, this is a group that seems like they won't take any shick and it seems like the A's will be having the vigil tonight, as always. So I really hope that there isn't another clash, like last weekend.

My guess is they have stuff they need to get to quickly in the back! Maybe stun guns, maybe a cooler with drinks, who knows!

So, I guess eventually we'll se this picketing protesters leave and the set up for the vigil begin. Last week I think it didn't start until around 9ish.

My guess is they have stuff they need to get to quickly in the back! Maybe stun guns, maybe a cooler with drinks, who knows!
Yes, who knows. Maybe madam will emerge and need to borrow a shovel. No need to go to the neighbor. The BG's handy dandy hatch has everything a person of interest should need...........

I'd like to see the BG's mace some of these protesters.

We need to try and count the marchers, to see who and how quickly they drop out - I think I counted 8 right now

Hey Macushla!!! Good to see you on here. I just wrote to the webcam people to see if they can catch this thing up. I did it last night and it worked. We'll see in the next few minutes.

What do you think of these people out there? I think it's the most marching they've done in a while.

why don't they just move the vigil to the back yard?

Hey Macushla!!! Good to see you on here. I just wrote to the webcam people to see if they can catch this thing up. I did it last night and it worked. We'll see in the next few minutes.

What do you think of these people out there? I think it's the most marching they've done in a while.

I think they were counting on a sit in, until LE showed up and told them they couldn't just sit there in their lawn chairs. So, they're off getting some laps in.

Hey Bazneme! I'm hoping they wind up with blisters, bunions and ant bites!

I can't help thinking Conga Line or Bunny Hop here - I am waiting for them to start dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg