Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BG's car is gone now too. Rut ro - me thinks they (BG's) might be needed now more than ever.

But a vigil would violate what the HOA is trying to do with their law suit. Cindy can't have it both ways - no anti people, just pro people. It doesn't work that way. Their house is an inappropriate place to hold a vigil too. Again, why not have a vigil the last place that Caylee was seen alive - have the vigil at Sawgrass apts or Blanchard Park, whichever story you want to believe.

Thank You...Can't have it both ways.

Are they setting up for the vigil?

Nope - looks like the BG's are still there - they must have just moved the car outta camera range.

Has the injunction been granted for sure? In this story, updated tonight at 8:14,they say that a judge is deciding:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html

The attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision submitted the papers late last week. A representative for the ninth judicial circuit said a judge should rule on the association's request for a temporary injunction to limit protests.

Why would Lee park his car is such close proximity of the protestors?

I think I saw Cindy in the garage, wearing the blue shorts.

Are they setting up for the vigil?
Looks like it, Cindy has taken the signs out
dwe4oo.jpg

They are setting up for a vigil alright the camera man is in place. We're on a time delay. Would it already be on myfoxorlando.com?

If it doesn't, then we KNWO the Anthonyhs are getting preferential treatment. That's proof. If only the "pro Anthony" crowds are allowed, then the civil rights of the "anti-Anthony" crows are being violated.

Absolutely. I think everone should go home, even media, but if they make the protestors go, they most certainly have to make the media and the vigil folks go as well.

I don't see how an injunction against the protesters affects the vigil held in the Anthony's driveway.

I hope they don't have that overzealous minister from last week again.

I don't see how an injunction against the protesters affects the vigil held in the Anthony's driveway.

I agree with you here, the people at the vigil have been invited onto the Anthony's property, the same way they could invite people over for a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3