Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course as soon as I hit 'submit' it starts working again. Can someone tell that dumb white truck to move please?

Move the truck you are blocking our view!!!! How rude!!!

Purely speculation!

If someone in that family went and bought themselves a new vehicle, I'm heading to Florduh!

Looks like a group of protesters lining up on the sidewalk. Not sure what that has to do with the black truck backing in the driveway right before they got there though. :confused:

The black truck in the driveway is a Chevy, looks like to me.

I worry whenever someone blocks the cam. Not that I am a Casey fan, but after the fights and stuff last week, it makes me wonder how far people will go to get their point across and now with the search suspended, the frustration can only get worse.

haha.. Thank you camera dudes! I think they are reading here.. LOL

I'm pretty sure the black truck is someone they know, it was there yesterday too. There was even a screen shot. I'm not hunting for it, but there is one.

I think the black truck is security but not the ones that put up camera's. It is the truck from yesterday. But the guys that got out of it had dark colored shirts on the ones putting up whatever it was on the house had on red shirts. So I am thinking maybe someone hired them for security during the times they have most trouble with protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico