Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thought. Has Jesse G's pastor father made a visit to counsel them. What church do they go to? Any supporters from there or even THAT pastor making a house call?

Is there any site where people are taking flowers/candles/stuffed animals to commemorate Caylee alive or gone? I wonder if the family would go to "say a few words"

Not Jesse G.'s dad....bad blood between those parents.:eek::eek:

Image4.jpg

See, I'm mad about the security system, too! Not that they put it up, but that they so clearly are using money meant to find Caylee. That's just wrong.

WOW It looks like all that yellow tape sure kept people away & off the sidewalk.... NOT

Looks like it was the cam that was moved, not the vehicle.

Camera dudes! If you're reading this, peace sign to the cam for us?

And now it's unstuck. THere are fewer signs today. Which is odd because there seems to be more sun. I would take a sign on the sunny days, at least. We know how George feels about umbrellas.

See, I'm mad about the security system, too! Not that they put it up, but that they so clearly are using money meant to find Caylee. That's just wrong.

Exactly. That's what I mean. They're blowing an awful lot of money lately. Cheauffers... security cameras... BAIL. :mad:

I think those people are just protesters. THey may be gathering for the vigil, and they may have hired security for that, too.

That was the worst protest ever. They were there what 15 minutes?

anyone have a freebie download suggestion for screenshots? Taking way to long to do this manually :)

well cammit, why does everything have to start happening when my kids want me to make them dinner. I fed them yesterday for crying out loud

I think those people are just protesters. THey may be gathering for the vigil, and they may have hired security for that, too.

Things could get interesting between the protesters and vigil attendees. Wonder if GA will be setting his canopy up soon?

Is the front door covered by something or am I seeing things that aren't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico