Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what our house is going to be for Halloween this year...!

Looks pretty quiet today.

I wonder how much it would set us back to get the neighbor on the left, by the garage, to let us install a tree cam in his yard?

on second thought....make that the back yard pointing the cam into the a's back yard....would love to see what's going on back there! My bad!:bang:

The same red truck has passed twice while I am watching.. ? Then a silver car, and some kind of SUV. All I get is one frame and then they're gone.

Hi Mom!
mobilecam1-4.jpg

It sure is boring today. No action at the house. No protestors showing on the cam. Not much news except bad news that the searchers have been called off. I hope tomorrow is a more newsworthy day. I want to see the cops come pick up that woman soon on that cam!

That was funny. Silver SUV passed... backed up.... flipped off the camera... continued on.

It sure is boring today. No action at the house. No protestors showing on the cam. Not much news except bad news that the searchers have been called off. I hope tomorrow is a more newsworthy day. I want to see the cops come pick up that woman soon on that cam!
Well, if they do like last Sunday they will start setting up the tarp outside the garage in the driveway for the Vigil/Prayer thing later on.

Ya know, I really wish they would straighten the shot angle and center the house in the frame. That's really bugging me for some reason.

Since the search was called off early (and this is pure speculation on my part btw), I'll be more addicted than ever to the cam, hoping LE shows up to arrest all of them, because the baby was found.

I never watch the webcam for any length of time but have noticed that they don't get any company. I would think that family and friends would be there to support them, bring them casseroles and deserts. How about the pastor/priest at the Church? How about Lee's girlfriend and other friends, Cindy's friends, George's friends, co-workers, neighbors, people who still support Casey, etc.? Where are they?

I never watch the webcam for any length of time but have noticed that they don't get any company. I would think that family and friends would be there to support them, bring them casseroles and deserts. How about the pastor/priest at the Church? How about Lee's girlfriend and other friends, Cindy's friends, George's friends, co-workers, neighbors, people who still support Casey, etc.? Where are they?

They are all out in Texas, Mexico And PR, looking for Zanny and Sam

They all died from embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member