Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mabe they are putting thier own camera on the house to watch the protesters

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Unless the mood just struck George to put up their Christmas lights up early.

Oh no, he may be mounting a bright spot light aimed at the camera which will probably mess up the picture.

I really think we must be crashed this thing. Everytime we get news that it's back on, we all go to it, and it stops again! Grrrrr... Either it's not working or someone is really enjoying making us suffer!

I'm wondering if that truck belongs to a security company ... spent afternoon installing security system and now cameras around perimeter of house???

Well I got off here for maybe an hour, lol, and now I'm already back. Anyway, maybe what they are doing is putting a barrier in front of the door to prevent peeps knocking?? Earlier it looked like a blanket hanging there. Maybe now they are doing something more solid? Just a thought.

Hey, shouldn't someone call the cops cuz two of the vehicles in their driveway are blocking the sidewalk? I think they can get a citation for that. I think the Anthony's need at least a daily visit from the cops just to remind them that one knock some day soon may be one similar to a week ago Friday.. Buh bye, Casey!

Fried Red Shirt Guy is not to be confused with profile smile red shirt guy]
730.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm wondering if that truck belongs to a security company ... spent afternoon installing security system and now cameras around perimeter of house???

Because if you look at the screen shot above in the thread, you can see some stuff in the back of the truck. Can't make the stuff out, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico