• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone continues to go :offtopic:here on this thread we're going to end up losing it!

We were given this thread for posting and discussing the Fox 35 Mobile Webcam, other "stuff" should be taken elsewhere, like maybe over at the Casual Cam thread.

Not trying to be rude but the camera is down and has been for 15 minutes.

Okay...this is probably going to sound weird, but every time I have Fox on that commercial for Swiffer mops comes on and that song "Baby Come Back" starts playing and I feel like I've been punched in the gut! It just makes me think of little Caylee. I know it sounds strange, but for whatever reason it brings tears to my eyes every time. :(

Okay...you can all tell me I'm crazy now...I can take it!

If everyone continues to go :offtopic:here on this thread we're going to end up losing it!

We were given this thread for posting and discussing the Fox 35 Mobile Webcam, other "stuff" should be taken elsewhere, like maybe over at the Casual Cam thread.

Ok - you are right. No harm intended but the is just nothing going on. Where can we go and just "talk"?

you serious? what are we suspost to do all these hours of watching while nothings happening, get real.

I guess our posts should just be, same 3 cars in driveway, same protestors, one right after the other. :rolleyes: This thread would die down and all the ones who are not happy with the cam will be happy. We are waiting for something to happen, but it seems like nothing it going to go down tonight, or at least not yet.

Was anyone up and watching last night/this morning when the cops came in to search George's car after the tip?

could we maybe post the link to the webcam when starting a new webcam thread? thanks. :)

you serious? what are we suspost to do all these hours of watching while nothings happening, get real.

Tom's girl is serious. People who come in here in the morning do not appreciate having to wade through chit chat. Also, many of the comments are not appropriate for open threads.
However, we have a fun, relaxed web cam watching thread in the Parking Lot in the private forums. O/T chitchat allowed also joking and photoshopping, all within reason, of course. Anyone is welcome to hang out. We've got a fully stocked bar and T-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required