Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm. is her name KC???? just sayin

She actually said to me, i never know that maybe Casey blew up and hit the baby and she had enough and she actually killed her. I said, (her son has autism and is extremely difficult to even be in the same room with, he's a violent, bad mouthed child), that as much as your son is impossible, I would never kill him.

She thinks snapping is okay. To be honest, I am surprised her son is still alive.

I wasn't making fun of New York in any way, by typing "New Yawk".
Some other poster had said " I'm from New Yawk" back on the other web cam thread before it closed.
I was just trying to find that particular poster, that had spelled it like that.

And you're right. It is beautiful up there.

Sweet mop I spelled it like Yawk...... Although I don't think I say it that way...

She actually said to me, i never know that maybe Casey blew up and hit the baby and she had enough and she actually killed her. I said, (her son has autism and is extremely difficult to even be in the same room with, he's a violent, bad mouthed child), that as much as your son is impossible, I would never kill him.

She thinks snapping is okay. To be honest, I am surprised her son is still alive.

Wow.......can you take him home?

Sweet mop I spelled it like Yawk...... Although I don't think I say it that way...

Hey, at least us New Yawkers do not park our CAHS, like they do in Boston. I am only joking boston people.

I wasn't making fun of New York in any way, by typing "New Yawk".
Some other poster had said " I'm from New Yawk" back on the other web cam thread before it closed.
I was just trying to find that particular poster, that had spelled it like that.

And you're right. It is beautiful up there.

:blowkiss: I was not offended in the least. I was just clearing up the fallacy that all NYers have that accent.

Hey, at least us New Yawkers do not park our CAHS, like they do in Boston. I am only joking boston people.

Yes, this is true.......went to boston w/ my dtr this summer she had on a yanks jerzee on the train with the sox fans after a game..........yikes.

I take it webcam isn't updating? I've been away from comp for a while and looks like nothing is changing on webcam.

Yup and on Geroldo the red headed lady said at least 50 people there with more coming and there ain't no 50 stinkin' people on my cam :furious:

Yup and on Geroldo the red headed lady said at least 50 people there with more coming and there ain't no 50 stinkin' people on my cam :furious:

There are more on the other side of the street and around the block..just of of our view

If everyone continues to go :eek:fftopic:here on this thread we're going to end up losing it!

We were given this thread for posting and discussing the Fox 35 Mobile Webcam, other "stuff" should be taken elsewhere, like maybe over at the Casual Cam thread.

It would be nice to have multiple cams..We need one facing the oposite side of the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe