Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the one with the baby is a member here she should know better than having that baby there. I'm Thinking about calling DCFS and reporting her.

How very nice of you to do, I hope this is not a friend of yours. Geesh, don't watch it it bugs you.

geez..we really only do see a little of whats going on there

Yeah, no wonder everyone in the "hood" is pissed over there.

If I lived across the street from there I would sell "space" on my lawn to the media....then I would donate all the money I made from it to Tim Miller.

I am from NEW YAWK

Hey, tell she can't have FRIED RED SHIRT GUY

He's not her type. For her to be interested, he has to be very heavy, into sick sexual things, and have a girlfriend or wife too on the side.

Wacko she is.

Present!!!

My family thinks i am nuts too. I had a fight with my sister of this, cause she said she cannot talk to me cause I am always reading or watching about this case, meanwhile, she is always on her Plenty of Fish site looking for men. I told her I care about this baby, and she has no heart.

Her life is all men, men,men.
Hi ZooMom!
Hubby is a New Yawker! And my MIL lives there, thank God!:)
Hubby's from New Hartford, NY. Came down here & went to college, that's where I met him. Me, a southern belle married me a Yank!:)

I am from New YORK (pronounced like DORK), not New Yawk. Born and raised just north of Syracuse. I live way Upstate now though, near Ft. Drum. Maybe I am biased, but it is gorgeous country up here and I wouldn't trade it for any other place.

Looks like everyone is waiting for a parade on Hopespring Dr.:eek:

Noooo :eek: Maybe I should have said he is an Islander. We have lots of family in the LR area and visit there a few times a year. I prefer Upstate, but enjoy going to the Island on occasion.

TripleA..........I'm originally from Upstate NY - Finger Lakes region, but now in southern California. All my ancestors are from Southold, LI.

Hey Kimi...
I'm a Kimi too!!
Sorry O/T but there aren't that many of us that spell our name like that!!
:woohoo:

He's not her type. For her to be interested, he has to be very heavy, into sick sexual things, and have a girlfriend or wife too on the side.

Wacko she is.
Just want to mention that the picture you have of casey (can't bring myself to capitalize her name) makes me want to slap her face. anyone with me on that?

Yeah, no wonder everyone in the "hood" is pissed over there.

If I lived across the street from there I would sell "space" on my lawn to the media....then I would donate all the money I made from it to Tim Miller.

I'd have a big ole' Italian dinner for the searchers and provide them all with shirts that read-

"We searched for Caylee today, what did the Anthony family do today?

Ty, ty veddy much!

Have ya'll noticed that most of the pics that have been put in this thread are gone? as are the comments about the protesters?

ruh roh...must be more careful I guess

What slays me is the Anthony's are sitting nice and cozy in their home with their precious daughter and having a nice hot dinner (I am sure Casey's favorite meal whatever that is) and these protestors are outside in the damp weather in lawn chairs with no food, toilets or anything. Whats wrong with this picture?

Also, wouldn't it be better to protest the courts or LE for giving her bail in the first place or not arresting her on bigger charges? She has every right to be out with the things she is charged with. Yes, I hate it. I would have arrested her long ago for murder. But the truth of the matter is, she has a right to be out and I don't get why the protestors are at the house?

Glad you're still here - I was responding to you when the other thread closed! So let me try to remember what I was saying....

:Welcome-12-june: - you'll love it here. We may joke sometimes to break up the tension, but almost everyone here has a heart of gold!!

I've wouldn't be surprised at all to find out the A's read this site and probably watch the cam. They have made several derogatory remarks about bloggers - which I took as a compliment considering the source!! :) And we all know how they LOVE the internet and LOVE being the center of attention! And I have a few other suspicions to back my theory, but I'll be a good girl and keep them to myself. :)

bummer
c'mon----share! :)

So, what did the a-team do today? Put up security cams of their own?
Kinda like thry're watching the show outside on their puters or tvs? sheesh.
I have a better idea!
GET UP AND OUT AND FIND THAT BABY----CAYLEE!! you____her family!!!:mad:
imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads