Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the cops will chase her off soon( as should be ) as I am sure there is a law about how late children can be out. ( or there is in my state my Dh is a Cop and said he would of already been there demanding that child go home) I am just saying I don't think the jokes about how people look and their weight is funny . IDK i guess I am a softy lol
No the weight issue... not funny, especially since i've probably gained 10# since this case started. Junk food, ya know!:confused:

aren't we embarrassed? here it is a Sat. nite and instead of being out & about doing something interesting, we're sitting here watching NOTHING happen on this webcam. Todo loco.

We could all go to FusiAn! Let me slip my little blue dress on and get my hooker boots on! We need to shake out groove thang!

Step 2 Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity!

TripleA..........I'm originally from Upstate NY - Finger Lakes region, but now in southern California. All my ancestors are from Southold, LI.

That must be quite a contrast, Upstate NY to Southern Cali.

Just want to mention that the picture you have of casey (can't bring myself to capitalize her name) makes me want to slap her face. anyone with me on that?

Umm, yes, you could call it smacking that I want to do. I made it all myself and I am not photochop wiz by any means. Found the perfect pic too, love it.

geraldo looks good people rob says casey told him a different story about caylee missing

He's not her type. For her to be interested, he has to be very heavy, into sick sexual things, and have a girlfriend or wife too on the side.

Wacko she is.

Umm. is her name KC???? just sayin

ha ha, Geraldos got 3 things only he knows!!! hardy har har! he doesn't know us, does he???

all old stuff to us

After looking at all those news vans, and I was a child living on that street. I would have a very busy lemonade stand. As an adult, I would be taking a mobile food stand down there. Money, Money, Money!

I see that miss Lisa!! calm down girl...take a deep breath

I am from New YORK (pronounced like DORK), not New Yawk. Born and raised just north of Syracuse. I live way Upstate now though, near Ft. Drum. Maybe I am biased, but it is gorgeous country up here and I wouldn't trade it for any other place.

I wasn't making fun of New York in any way, by typing "New Yawk".
Some other poster had said " I'm from New Yawk" back on the other web cam thread before it closed.
I was just trying to find that particular poster, that had spelled it like that.

And you're right. It is beautiful up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321