Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gummishoe! Welcome.

I am obsessed and there aren't many "live" people in my life that are into this case. I try to talk about it and I think they think I am crazy or somethinng so I usually just shut up......much easier to talk to "cyber" people who know about it!

OMG I feel the same......everybody I talk to around here about this case.....they look at me like I am nuts....and then I try to fill them in.....FRUITLESS

:eek:thought that said your hubby was a lier (liar) LOLOLOL I am going bonkers I think :D

I thought that at first too - LOL!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one going cross-eyed!!! :blowkiss:

Camera is stuck again? I see Georges tape is trampled down again...LOL
He should just give up that tape.

OMG I feel the same......everybody I talk to around here about this case.....they look at me like I am nuts....and then I try to fill them in.....FRUITLESS

"OMG, trying to talk about this to you guys...waste...total waste!" LOL

Well if the one with the baby is a member here she should know better than having that baby there. I'm Thinking about calling DCFS and reporting her.

Oh good god. For what?

She's not showing model parenthood, but she's NOT abusing the baby.

But go ahead and call...it's kind of boring on the webcam right now. Seeing DCFS show up to investigate might stir things up a little.

:rolleyes:

That is why I do not buy none of this Nanny carp and the whole story stinks to high heaven, and you get a don't mess with me tude when you grow up in NY.

I know....there is no way......even if we're soft.......they eill never know.....tude is the tude!

Ok I stand corrected........there are more LIer's than I thought. They just hide!

LOL!!!! Thinking of the lier (liar) misreading earlier!! Sorry, couldn't help myself, I know what you really mean!!

33y0w2x.jpg
23s88w8.jpg

The weird thing is, since they aren't allowed to heckle or make noise, I doubt the Anthony's even know they are out there at night. Well they probably know they are there but they don't know whats going on unless they are online and watching.

That is totally how everyone looks at me also...Now I just don't talk about it...Even my husband thinks I'm totally crazy!

I got laid off from my job and will start a new one on the 15th. I am having heart palps worrying about it....I have no one to talk to about this and can't log on.

The weird thing is, since they aren't allowed to heckle or make noise, I doubt the Anthony's even know they are out there at night. Well they probably know they are there but they don't know whats going on unless they are online and watching.

Well, don't they have their new nanny cam set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme