Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not illegal to have a baby out at this time of night, BUT, as a parent, I've got to say that they should have taken that baby home a LONG time ago.

wc10br9.jpg

Was that the same baby from this morning???:eek:

Kind of looks like someone in at the front window, maybe??

seriously now, these people out there aren't going to change a thing by standing around with their little signs. nothing fazes this anthony family. they are probably sitting inside playing monopoly drinking iced tea enjoying their new security system.

LOL, those people there look like they just want to be on tv!

I observe that the people on the webcam now must have really tired arms from holding those signs in the same position for the last 10+ minutes

You know they would not need security if their daughter was not a liar, thief, hooker, a BAD MOTHER, disrespectful to her parents and maybe, possibly a murder. I find it funny that they could not bail her out the first time because they were broke and almost going to Bkrupt court but now they have the time and money to sit home and relax and have cameras installed. These people have abused the system that has been created to protect us. They have taken advantage of the system and for CA to pretty much say it is ok to be a liar. I hope they find CAylee and fry this whole family and it would really make my day for them to be on this page and read this.

can someone tell me how you are posting screen shots... not off topic... I want to show something from the webcam

The only security the Anthonys need is what can be provided INSIDE that house.

If you look REALLY close you can just make out.....

Jack Bauer departing to the rear of the house with....

Casey over his shoulder.

This case will be solved in just 24 hours, but...

Casey will never be seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member