Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help, do ya'll see someone in the window Casey maybe??? or is it my imagination?

I see the CAM is stuck..going back to the Ricardo- Globe thread-he gave a interview to this tabloid and its posted

I hope someone helps you I can't cause I'm computer illiterate :crazy:

This is how I do it..
On the page you want a picture from ...
hit shift+printscreen..
then go to your paint program, hit edit, then paste..
from here you can cut the picture wherever you want and enlarge it..
hope that helps you..

can someone tell me how you are posting screen shots... not off topic... I want to show something from the webcam

print scrn button on keyboard. paste into a graphics program and save. upload to photobucket (or a site like it). use the code from the picture and post here.
ETA: oops nevermind :)

UPDATE, cam is stuck and has been for 10 minutes. UPDATE over.

The cam appears to be stuck. (hope this is on-topic enough)

Hey! I'm still here. Do I need to make another run to the liquor store?

RHH.MaiTai-thumb.jpg
I'll take one of those! yumm
Pretty sure it is. If you look back through one of the earlier threads tonight, you can see the mom with the baby talking to the media.

Poor kid. She needs to be in her bed with her pillow and blankie. :(

I do wish they would unstick that camera. Who has that number to call? lol

can someone tell me how you are posting screen shots... not off topic... I want to show something from the webcam

You can position your cursor within the image and right click, then select "save image as" to save it to your computer. I think you have to upload your pics to a site (like photobucket) to get a link you can put in the post since I don't think you can post them directly from your hard drive.

Hey I just here to make sure we stay on topic and give updates in case new people come in.

One more thing - any other cams still up? Aerial? Truck? What are my options for optimal nighttime Anthony spying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela