• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they were there to make the protesters take that poor little kid to bed.

That was redunkulous.

Just a heads up cammies :) I passed "the house" and there were 2 cop cars and 1 unmarked cop car. :eek: This was just around 1:00am. There were still people out there and it looked as though one of the cops was talking with a family (or neighbors). I only saw 1 cop outside which was weird, I'm wondering if the others may have been inside "the house". It's possible that something happened in the hood with the protesters, not sure. Anyone hear any news? I've been at work all night.

Ooooo! This is interesting! so glad you are on WS! You give us the bestest info. :hug:

Ooooo! This is interesting! so glad you are on WS! You give us the bestest info. :hug:

Ya, I just wish I was brazen enough to take a walk on Hopespring and just chill for awhile to check the scene. I'm too creeped out to do it though, hehe. Some of those people out there are a little too ghetto fabulous for me and my luck some lunatic will come out and start a riot.

Ya, I just wish I was brazen enough to take a walk on Hopespring and just chill for awhile to check the scene. I'm too creeped out to do it though, hehe. Some of those people out there are a little too ghetto fabulous for me and my luck some lunatic will come out and start a riot.

Think it will be Cindy or George? :crazy:

ya should have fixed the camera when you drove past! LOL

Man I am really depressed to night........Chuck Liddell gets knocked out, cam is down, Casey aint going back to jail, Caylee hasn't been found, Caylee probably will never be found :(, this case is starting to get old

I hear ya mono......it's sucking the life out of a lot of people. One person can end this right now, but she won't and it's become a discusting heart wrenching situation for everybody.

I hear ya mono......it's sucking the life out of a lot of people. One person can end this right now, but she won't and it's become a discusting heart wrenching situation for everybody.

At least I aint the only one feeling it

Well, if the cam was still up and running we'd have been able to catch LE. Thanks Eastside.

Well, if the cam was still up and running we'd have been able to catch LE. Thanks Eastside.

Yeah and the Anthonys are in a tight situation. Their entire house is probably bugged so what are they gonna do? They are going to go out and talk to their cars which are positioned outside of the house. I am pretty sure Lee and talking with somebody the other day. I thought it was Casey but somebody said it was a friend but if it was Casey then something is wrong

Just a heads up cammies :) I passed "the house" and there were 2 cop cars and 1 unmarked cop car. :eek: This was just around 1:00am. There were still people out there and it looked as though one of the cops was talking with a family (or neighbors). I only saw 1 cop outside which was weird, I'm wondering if the others may have been inside "the house". It's possible that something happened in the hood with the protesters, not sure. Anyone hear any news? I've been at work all night.

Hmmmmm..........that is strange. Where are the cop cars parked? In front of/in the driveway of "the house", or somewhere else on the block?

From what I've seen of the protesters there tonight, right in front of "the house", they seem to be be peaceful, mostly sitting in lawn chairs with their signs directed toward the webcam. They seem more interested in visiting with each other than protesting.

What we aren't seeing is the other side of the street where the webcam is located, or further down the block. Maybe one of the protesters got into a verbal confrontation with a neighbor.

Yeah and the Anthonys are in a tight situation. Their entire house is probably bugged so what are they gonna do? They are going to go out and talk to their cars which are positioned outside of the house. I am pretty sure Lee and talking with somebody the other day. I thought it was Casey but somebody said it was a friend but if it was Casey then something is wrong

I would hope that LE has more sophisticated listening devices so that they can catch convos in the general vicinity of the home (inside and out and that would include cars).

I'm too lazy right now to provide a link to show an example...

And CA and GA can just go to a friends.

The webcams are awesome when something is actually going on :) Who knows what we might catch on there one day? It really needs to be up 24/7. Actually I wish they'd get rid of the webcam and use a real camera with a constant stream and no delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3