Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post said "Contacting Fox" so I thought you meant you were contacting Fox...because the ones that usually do it are gone now. Oh well, time for bed I guess.

I thought the same thing. This has been the most discombobulated thread.

ROFL, they must be done for the night. Looks like the cam is down and is broadcasting the equipment and I doubt those neon lights in the background are in that residential neighborhood, unless the carnival has arrived there as well. Figures it isnt frozen now.

I think the carnival went back to Sacremento.

:crazy:

ROFL, they must be done for the night. Looks like the cam is down and is broadcasting the equipment and I doubt those neon lights in the background are in that residential neighborhood, unless the carnival has arrived there as well. Figures it isnt frozen now.
They should put a sign up that says "Nite folks".

Your post said "Contacting Fox" so I thought you meant you were contacting Fox...because the ones that usually do it are gone now. Oh well, time for bed I guess.
LOL, I copied that from their site you can just click on it, sorry if I confused you.

Man I am really depressed to night........Chuck Liddell gets knocked out, cam is down, Casey aint going back to jail, Caylee hasn't been found, Caylee probably will never be found :(, this case is starting to get old

yeah...tan in a bottle, and the guy is in florida! LOL

Man I am really depressed to night........Chuck Liddell gets knocked out, cam is down, Casey aint going back to jail, Caylee hasn't been found, Caylee probably will never be found :(, this case is starting to get old

Oh she is going back to jail.....one way or another.

We really need a sticky with links to the cams. I always have to dig around in threads to find them...

Oh she is going back to jail.....one way or another.

Hopefully, I just wish it would hurry the heck up man. I wish Equusearch or even the psychics would find something but I am starting to lose hope

Its a bad night :( lol, anyway the webcams are down.....they should keep them on 24/7

Just a heads up cammies :) I passed "the house" and there were 2 cop cars and 1 unmarked cop car. :eek: This was just around 1:00am. There were still people out there and it looked as though one of the cops was talking with a family (or neighbors). I only saw 1 cop outside which was weird, I'm wondering if the others may have been inside "the house". It's possible that something happened in the hood with the protesters, not sure. Anyone hear any news? I've been at work all night.

Just a heads up cammies :) I passed "the house" and there were 2 cop cars and 1 unmarked cop car. :eek: This was just around 1:00am. There were still people out there and it looked as though one of the cops was talking with a family (or neighbors). I only saw 1 cop outside which was weird, I'm wondering if the others may have been inside "the house". It's possible that something happened in the hood with the protesters, not sure. Anyone hear any news? I've been at work all night.

Nice, they shouldn't be protecting Casey, she couldn't even protect her own child. Even Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy weren't evil enough to kill their own kids

When was this? How long ago?

Thank you for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member