Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That man has not moved since last night?
He is amazing.

It's his way of protesting. I heard him say that he was going to stand there just like that until Casey' breaks down.

Just a heads up cammies :) I passed "the house" and there were 2 cop cars and 1 unmarked cop car. :eek: This was just around 1:00am. There were still people out there and it looked as though one of the cops was talking with a family (or neighbors). I only saw 1 cop outside which was weird, I'm wondering if the others may have been inside "the house". It's possible that something happened in the hood with the protesters, not sure. Anyone hear any news? I've been at work all night.

Thanks for the info, EastSide

anyone heard anything about 1am-ish?

I wish LE would put about ten cameras in their home and give me viewing rights :)

I have my strong pot of vanilla tea. The deers are at the salt block in the chestnut trees. The turkeys are parading through the yard and trying to look in the kitchen window. Everything here is waking up. And that cam is still stuck????

gm, favorite time of the morning, coffee and cam...will back peddle for link

considering it's daylight in fl...I would say last night.

thank you
I crashed yesterday about 5pm and am just getting up with my 18 month old stepson.

I have my strong pot of vanilla tea. The deers are at the salt block in the chestnut trees. The turkeys are parading through the yard and trying to look in the kitchen window. Everything here is waking up. And that cam is still stuck????

I want to live with you, are you in the woods or on a farm?

I want to live with you, are you in the woods or on a farm?
Farm, cattle, goats, and assorted other animals, plenty of wildlife. They seem to like to hang around, even peeking in the windows. I remember the first time I saw a turkey looking into my kitchen window back at me, with about 30 of his closest girls running about the yard. (Really ugly heads, especially if you are not expecting it!) Up till that point I did not know that wild turkeys were that tall.
:cow: :chicken: :wolf: :frog: :lamb:

Will that webcam ever wake up???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads