Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning sleuthers:coffeecup:

morning peeps, welcome to the never ending wait for the webcam to get unstuck!

You should of been here last night when the truck cam took shots of its undercarriage!! Now that was special!:rolleyes:

Hi I'm new to your camera thread. I was just curious as to how long they can stay held up in that house? Never coming out to work in their yard etc. What kind of life is that? I hope they enjoy their special time one on one with their daughter Casey. I hope they get so sick of each other that we get another 911 call that they all have their hands around each other's throats! Prisoners of their own lies and deceit, one big happy family!

Thanks for allowing me to vent in your thread.

Hi I'm new to your camera thread. I was just curious as to how long they can stay held up in that house? Never coming out to work in their yard etc. What kind of life is that? I hope they enjoy their special time one on one with their daughter Casey. I hope they get so sick of each other that we get another 911 call that they all have their hands around each other's throats! Prisoners of their own lies and deceit, one big happy family!

I actually heard that Casey just sits on the computer all day when she is at home. She usually stays all day at Jose's office. George and Cindy leave every now and then. And Lee shows up every now and then. I think they always have a bunch of friends in there with them. Seems like whenever she got rearrested about three or four unknown women emerged.......slumber party? Oh and Casey likes baking brownies for Jose :)

I actually heard that Casey just sits on the computer all day when she is at home. She usually stays all day at Jose's office. George and Cindy leave every now and then. And Lee shows up every now and then. I think they always have a bunch of friends in there with them. Seems like whenever she got rearrested about three or four unknown women emerged.......slumber party? Oh and Casey likes baking brownies for Jose :)

Jose better lay off the brownies.. he is already a bit pudgey!!!

Anybody have the link to the webcam handy?

TIA

:waitasec:
I am going to to look at the Caylee is alive thread a little harder now!

Can you just imagine what it is really like inside that house? There cannont be any semblance of normalcy. Infact, on a night like last night, when they look out the windows at all of us, flashes of "Night of the Living Dead" must flash through their minds:ghost:

I just logged on so I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I read one news article that said the A's had security cameras installed around the outside of the house. That must be why the black truck was there so long yesterday.

I just logged on so I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I read one news article that said the A's had security cameras installed around the outside of the house. That must be why the black truck was there so long yesterday.

Yes, I seen that on the news here this morning. I would like to know who paid for that? Did they use donated money for Caylee? I know that installing a security system at your home is not cheap. Since none of them appear to be working how can they afford that luxury?

Yes, I seen that on the news here this morning. I would like to know who paid for that? Did they use donated money for Caylee? I know that installing a security system at your home is not cheap. Since none of them appear to be working how can they afford that luxury?

Apparently with TV show or book rights money??? Must be what they used to bail her out???

well if they had left you know who in jail maybe they wouldn't need it

Between security cameras, and LP's security team of 4 people on the inside, two people patrolling on the outside, and a backup of people in an RV parked right there, I would pick the security team. But I am also not the people who can't seem to remember that the last day they saw their grand-daughter alive(the 7th, or the 15th/16th) was the day they took her to see her great-grand-father on Father's day, and that there was a huge fight that night with Casey that the neighbor's heard. Plus let's not forget that Cindy said that her daughter had been missing a month, then on the stand said she was in contact with her everyday. I get the opinion, they might not think things through like I do.

and I am to the point right now if Casey was my child I would be in jail because they would have to come and get me off her

and I am to the point right now if Casey was my child I would be in jail because they would have to come and get me off her

OMG, me too......I would have tied her up and yanked her fingernails out one by one till she told me the truth......and I love both my daughters a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member