Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been meaning to ask this since I saw the video of him yelling at the people with the chairs and umbrellas and telling them to get off his property. Here in Virginia you only own the property to the sidewalk. Everything from the sidewalk to the street is public property. Is that not the case in Florida?

You mean George assulting Little Dude .......... Yes your right it's city owned that's why Little Dude said " this is your property or that is your property "

I love Little Dude...........I think we should start a fan club lol

He's putting that crime scene tape up to make a point. If protesters cross that line, the Anthony's will begin law suits. I can sooo see them trying to sue the City/County and State.

It's just idiotic as to why they insist on being the most hated family in America. They are begging for this title.

What i meant to say was actually the sidewalk and the piece of grass between the sidewalk and the road. But I too can see them trying to sue everyone they can.

Let's not forget that he picked up the flag, and just threw it to the ground.
Angry is angry, totally stupid is another. In my book , no matter how angry you are, you don't throw the flag away like a piece of trash.

Ohhhh I must of missed that!

Looks like the biker dude came back for another look! He should do a lawn job~~!

You know, if the Anthony's bought stock in the company that makes that caution tape, their money issues would be done.

Just out of cusiousity, how many people are going to spend their Sunday watching a webcam view of nothing happening at the A's house?

LOL Only the ones with the mobilecam open in their browser.

Just out of cusiousity, how many people are going to spend their Sunday watching a webcam view of nothing happening at the A's house?

Well im going to watch for about another 30 min then im going to start cleaning my house for family dinner! Then ill be gone till tonight.

I firmly limited my self to only a couple of hours, but I just keep coming back for more. I was hoping to see if anyone showed up to wee on GA lawn yet

that's not all I'm doing, I also hit refresh, and type, and watch and flip maniacally between news stations.

I am semi watching the webcam
I am also watching a young David Bowie, dressed up as Ziggy, and I keep thinking of how much he looks like Katherine Hepburn. It is really scary.

GA is acting like the tape is an electric fence or something. If the tape didn't keep the protestors off their lawn the first time he put it up, how will putting up more keep them away. I mean, all they have to do is step over it.

I really just don't understand these people.

Sorry, I just got a laugh off this. What if tomorrow we check the cam and George has put up rows and rows of yellow tape everywhere? Like made a yellow tape wall? That would be the funniest thing! :crazy: Does he not think that people will just come stomp it all down?

George, if you're reading... save yourself time & money and forget about the tape. How about giving us cam lookers something good to watch --> like you going out and joining in on the search for your granddaughter... I dunno, just a thought. :mad:

George, if you're reading... save yourself time & money and forget about the tape. How about giving us cam lookers something good to watch --> like you going out and joining in on the search for your granddaughter... I dunno, just a thought. :mad:

He** would freeze over first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member