Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd get a better reaction of they wrapped that crime scene tape around their daughter and displayed her in the front yard.

Okay..just loged on to circus Anthony...who toilet papered the whole yard with caution tape??? LOLOL....did they get the back yard too??

If I was one of the neighbors, I might have been tempted to do that. and black spray paint the new camera lens. Can you imagine how happy the neighbors are that the Anthony's can see into their yards???

they are just trying to keep the protesters away ... i wouldnt be taping everything though .. id just hose them or put sprinklers on ..

Now watch...you said that and later today there will BE sprinklers in that yard.

Wonder what the heck they do all day? I am getting more and more frustrated with these people. I would love to go over there and shake the chit out of everyone of them. Why aren't they doing something for Caylee? All their energy is now directed in saving Casey and their own butts. Man, they just make me so sick!!!

Wonder what the heck they do all day? I am getting more and more frustrated with these people. I would love to go over there and shake the chit out of everyone of them. Why aren't they doing something for Caylee? All their energy is now directed in saving Casey and their own butts. Man, they just make me so sick!!!

They prolly watch their garage door....just like we do.

If I was one of the neighbors, I might have been tempted to do that. and black spray paint the new camera lens. Can you imagine how happy the neighbors are that the Anthony's can see into their yards???

Yeah but now they have the cams up .......... Gosh Dern it

Agreed 150%

Morning everyone!! Can someone give me the correct link for today's cam?

GA is acting like the tape is an electric fence or something. If the tape didn't keep the protestors off their lawn the first time he put it up, how will putting up more keep them away. I mean, all they have to do is step over it.

I really just don't understand these people.

camera seems to be up and going - looks like George added some new yellow tape during down time huh?

I have been meaning to ask this since I saw the video of him yelling at the people with the chairs and umbrellas and telling them to get off his property. Here in Virginia you only own the property to the sidewalk. Everything from the sidewalk to the street is public property. Is that not the case in Florida?

I have been meaning to ask this since I saw the video of him yelling at the people with the chairs and umbrellas and telling them to get off his property. Here in Virginia you only own the property to the sidewalk. Everything from the sidewalk to the street is public property. Is that not the case in Florida?

Its the same, they told him once allready to move it. Guess they seem to think they can break the law at anytime!:furious:

GA is acting like the tape is an electric fence or something. If the tape didn't keep the protestors off their lawn the first time he put it up, how will putting up more keep them away. I mean, all they have to do is step over it.

I really just don't understand these people.

He's putting that crime scene tape up to make a point. If protesters cross that line, the Anthony's will begin law suits. I can sooo see them trying to sue the City/County and State.

It's just idiotic as to why they insist on being the most hated family in America. They are begging for this title.

Let's not forget that he picked up the flag, and just threw it to the ground.
Angry is angry, totally stupid is another. In my book , no matter how angry you are, you don't throw the flag away like a piece of trash.

They'd get a better reaction of they wrapped that crime scene tape around their daughter and displayed her in the front yard.

:clap::clap: My thoughts exactly! :clap::clap: Heck, I'd pay money to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC