Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he hasn't found Cloe (the cat ) yet , he still checks the shelters regularly . They adopted two kittens now but they still search for Cloe .

Did you see the video of Cindy putting up her No Tresspass signs ? The reporter asked her just that . What have you done Cindy ?? She dances around the answer . If they keep getting all these tips of an ALIVE Caylee then why are they just sitting on their asses and not looking for her ?? Why are they not getting on a plane heading to Texas or Georgia or any other location they have claimed ???

You know, this is a really good point. I was trying to put myself in the same situation and if I were getting legitimate and promising tips then I would be on the next plane out to Texas, or where ever they came from, following up on leads myself. I would be trying to connect with the tipsters and going to the last place they claim she was seen! Its ridiculous that they stay holed up in that house and have the nerve to say no ones looking for Caylee!

IMO...they know theres no need to go that far because they KNOW she isnt there. Its all about damage control at this point and throwing everyone off so her daughter wont be convicted of killing her grandadughter.

In my opinion this is like hitting the beehive with a stick. The protesting, the camera's are feeding into the dysfunction this family relishes in. I am all for protesting, but in a neighborhood on HopeSpring Dr, its been enough for the neighbors already I'm sure.

Now since the Anthonys installed Cameras of their own for whatever reason (IMO: I think it is so they can watch on their PC and have their own laughs- because thats who they are!) So with that, I personally think if everyone goes away, takes their signs down & their camera trucks and just leave_ go volunteer with TES, go elsewhere and give the ANthony Family attention NO MORE- that is exactly what shold be done- TURN YOUR BACKS ON THEM and turn your attention elsewhere, they dont deserve anymore of attention they are sucking up from the public. Screw it! I said this before, they arent even looking for their Grandchild and Casey is not going to come clean ever!! SO come on- Americas Public needs to thumb their noses at them in return and GIVE their cameras nothing to see!! Anyone agree?

Umm.. lol I've seen so many frozen cams and would have sworn some of the trees were moving on one. It stayed frozen for several days. :bang:

I have links to 5 cams, 3 of those are truckcams. Are there more cams related to this case?

Give it time, maybe the As will get their own protester cam.

You know what else gets me is the lack of emotion from this family . OK some people like Casey and or the family might even say they need to stay focused not cry every 2 minutes . Some might say how do you know they aren't crying behind closed doors . Well I'll tell ya how I know .

I'm sure at one time or another in your life time there was something soo terribly dramatic that you cried untill your eyes were swollen shut just about . Cindy , George and Lee have been in the media spot light since day 1 . I have never seen any such thing on any one of them .

I would be so distraght and beside myself I could hardly function . I have not seen this in them . All I've seen out of the whole bunch is anger , not about Caylee missing either . It's all about them and how people are seeing them / Casey .

One of the reminded me of the Refrig. Perry

william-perry-refridgerator-400-010807.jpg

LOL what ever happened to him .

Those guys were HUGE

camera seems to be up and going - looks like George added some new yellow tape during down time huh?

You know what else gets me is the lack of emotion from this family . OK some people like Casey and or the family might even say they need to stay focused not cry every 2 minutes . Some might say how do you know they aren't crying behind closed doors . Well I'll tell ya how I know .

I'm sure at one time or another in your life time there was something soo terribly dramatic that you cried untill your eyes were swollen shut just about . Cindy , George and Lee have been in the media spot light since day 1 . I have never seen any such thing on any one of them .

I would be so distraght and beside myself I could hardly function . I have not seen this in them . All I've seen out of the whole bunch is anger , not about Caylee missing either . It's all about them and how people are seeing them / Casey .

I've never seen any emotions except happiness and anger. George was thrilled whenever Casey got out again. It just made his day. I guess Casey is all they care about. It is pretty obvious they aint doing their own searches. If they really think she is alive then lead by example! They could go out and search some locations and make an attempt to find an live Caylee and maybe everyone else would be willing to help find an alive Caylee. But if they aren't going to search for a live Caylee then that tells me one of two things "They don't think she is alive" or "They don't care"

AH well the next set of protesters will trample the tape again.....george will see this is a losing battle sooner or later.

Looks like a pretty day there in Orlando, I was hoping the weather would hold up for the searchers.

I am sure that LE is going to come out there today and tell them that the tape has to come down from the sidewalks. THEY WERE ALREADY TOLD THAT ONCE,.. you'd think they would get it. jmo

Do the Anthony's really not know how stupid and ridiculous they look for putting that much effort, time and money into taping off their home?

Maybe it's the subliminal message that the entire home is a crime scene.

*smirky smirk*

Do the Anthony's really not know how stupid and ridiculous they look for putting that much effort, time and money into taping off their home?

Maybe it's the subliminal message that the entire home is a crime scene.

*smirky smirk*

Hahaha I was just thinking that a second ago!

:woohoo:
In my opinion this is like hitting the beehive with a stick. The protesting, the camera's are feeding into the dysfunction this family relishes in. I am all for protesting, but in a neighborhood on HopeSpring Dr, its been enough for the neighbors already I'm sure.

Now since the Anthonys installed Cameras of their own for whatever reason (IMO: I think it is so they can watch on their PC and have their own laughs- because thats who they are!) So with that, I personally think if everyone goes away, takes their signs down & their camera trucks and just leave_ go volunteer with TES, go elsewhere and give the ANthony Family attention NO MORE- that is exactly what shold be done- TURN YOUR BACKS ON THEM and turn your attention elsewhere, they dont deserve anymore of attention they are sucking up from the public. Screw it! I said this before, they arent even looking for their Grandchild and Casey is not going to come clean ever!! SO come on- Americas Public needs to thumb their noses at them in return and GIVE their cameras nothing to see!! Anyone agree?
i couldnt agree more !:clap::clap:

If they would spend half the amount of time looking for her that they do putting up that tape!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper