Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is that big dang wheel in the driveway?!!

Did you all see this about the Caylee doll? Pic at the below link. And a family altered their vacation plans to drive to the Anthony house:

http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html

(snips)
A life-sized baby doll held by one of the men in the crowd had a sign that read, "Hi, I'm Caylee. Have you seen my mommy?"

"Tell the truth," Greg May said as he held the doll. "Tell the truth. The truth will set you free. I don't see how those people sleep at night."

vacationing Parry family abandoned their vacation plans over the weekend, grabbed a camera and traveled to the home of Caylee Anthony's mother and family in Orange County.

"This is our last day before we go back (to Missouri) and we just had to see it for ourselves," Florida vacationer Tony Parry said.

Another family from Christmas, Fla., with eight children was seen posing for photographs in front of the Anthony home Saturday night.

Another family from Christmas, Fla., with eight children was seen posing for photographs in front of the Anthony home Saturday night.

Good heavens. This is like a tourist site now. What a mess.

Did you all see this about the Caylee doll? Pic at the below link. And a family altered their vacation plans to drive to the Anthony house:

http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html

(snips)
A life-sized baby doll held by one of the men in the crowd had a sign that read, "Hi, I'm Caylee. Have you seen my mommy?"

"Tell the truth," Greg May said as he held the doll. "Tell the truth. The truth will set you free. I don't see how those people sleep at night."

vacationing Parry family abandoned their vacation plans over the weekend, grabbed a camera and traveled to the home of Caylee Anthony's mother and family in Orange County.

"This is our last day before we go back (to Missouri) and we just had to see it for ourselves," Florida vacationer Tony Parry said.

So they brought that doll all the way from Missouri on vaca with them ?? That's just weird

Do the Anthony's really not know how stupid and ridiculous they look for putting that much effort, time and money into taping off their home?

Maybe it's the subliminal message that the entire home is a crime scene.

*smirky smirk*

no kidding. very strange and that's exactly what the tape makes it look like :rolleyes:

Do the Anthony's really not know how stupid and ridiculous they look for putting that much effort, time and money into taping off their home?

Maybe it's the subliminal message that the entire home is a crime scene.

*smirky smirk*

Wow, just checking in and I so agree! All that yellow tape looks like they're getting ready for Halloween decorating early. Crazy... :eek:

Okay..just loged on to circus Anthony...who toilet papered the whole yard with caution tape??? LOLOL....did they get the back yard too??

I am sure that LE is going to come out there today and tell them that the tape has to come down from the sidewalks. THEY WERE ALREADY TOLD THAT ONCE,.. you'd think they would get it. jmo
Hmm, this is the same family that gets to keep handguns on the property with a person on bond in residence, this is the same family that lets their daughter offer to let a 12 year old come over and spend the night because they are BFF even though she might have killed her own 3 year old daughter,..... I will stop there or I will be typing for awhile.
Regular rules don't seem to apply to them.

Any word on that poor 12 year old?
Nice picture of all that yellow crime tape.

Halloween at the Anthony home will be the scariest if Casey dressed as herself and handed out candy to the little kids.

Dang we missed out on George doing yard prep for the next round of protesters

they are just trying to keep the protesters away ... i wouldnt be taping everything though .. id just hose them or put sprinklers on ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper