• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he is a reporter. He's holding up a white paper and I know the camera people need a white background to adjust prior to taping.

Have they been off roading? Maybe in some woods or something where it's muddy? Wondering what the need is to wash the car right before the rain. :eek:

No reason at all, GA just wants to, and so he is. :rolleyes:

That's his pastor that is also a neighbor. Wonder if he's asking when he's moving LOL!

He must be friendly as GA is not pushing him or swinging a hammer at him.

Or is that the preacher neighbor who pulled GA away from little dude who was camped out last week with the big dude and the umbrella?

Could he be the neighbor who calmed George down when those two guys were hanging out last week? When george was throwing their stuff around.

I don't think that guy with GA is security too dressed up hard to run and move around in dress pants...too thin too.

ok, so what just happened, all of a sudden there was a bunch of people, now poof they are gone and George looks like he is waving?

Well now..we all agree it was the Pastor neighbor since we all typed it at the same time LOL..

Yeah, I wonder if Casey would confess to him? GRRRRR

you know

seems rather appropriate that the A's put up yellow CRIME tape around the house where a CRIME probably happened

they know a crime was committed and they put up the tape themselves

:mad:

Wonder if he put it up in the back yard too?

Did LE give him these rolls of tape?

:) Truly. Forget the gun, I think LE should come back and confiscate the hammers. How many hammers can one family own anyway?:confused:

Can they confiscate their mouths? Oops, baaaadddd.

Yup anything that could be considered a weapon should be confiscated.

What is laying at the end of the driveway???

ok, so what just happened, all of a sudden there was a bunch of people, now poof they are gone and George looks like he is waving?

I saw that. It was GA and the Preacher guy then it flashed again and there were about 5 other guys there. Then poof they were all gone and only GA was in the pic. Funny how this camera works-lol

Wonder if he put it up in the back yard too?

Did LE give him these rolls of tape?

Hmm, good question, maybe fox can ask him.

Dear Fox,

Can you please ask the A's where he got the crime tape from. Oh, and we love you.

Thanks,
WSleuther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members