Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the camera frozen again? It can't be that dark there??!

Cindy's list for George today:
-wash and vacuum both cars
-clean out garage
-reinforce no trespassing signs
-take out the garbage
-run to the grocery store for more brownie mix
-look for Caylee while you're out
Oh and don't forget to buy another hammer. The old one has been overused recently.

Hmm, good question, maybe fox can ask him.

Dear Fox,

Can you please ask the A's where he got the crime tape from. Oh, and we love you.

Thanks,
WSleuther

I believe in one of the earlier threads, someone said you could buy the "caution" tape at Home Depot.

I cannot belive I have to leave to go to the dentist.......I cannot believe I won't be here lurking....you guys hold the fort till I can return:blowkiss:

it would be really nice if he'd rent a power washer and do something about that unsightly driveway

someone came out so natch the cam quit:confused:

im back..looks like Casey might be getting ready to be on the prowl..I mean move..

Did we miss it one suv is gone?????

Never mind moved back in garage.

Maybe the 10-4 means she can't leave until 10? I thought it meant she could have from 10-4 at the office.

Ok, looked up the info, she can't leave until 10am and she has to be back home by 4pm.

I have a photographic memory, I won't forget that again LOL!

My last comment before I turn in for a nap, GA is such a good boy. His wifey probably told him to put out the trash, wash the cars, check the yellow tape, and whamo, there he is. He needs a doggy treat. Washing his car when it will rain, when is GD is stil missing, when there are a zillion other things he could be doing.

Maybe you should make out a list of things everyone should do then.

Watching GA wash his car...

Trying to get your hands clean, but the dirt won't go away.

Trying to keep up appearances, while the world sees only the tragedy and horror that's hidden beneath.

Maybe the 10-4 means she can't leave until 10? I thought it meant she could have from 10-4 at the office.

Ok, looked up the info, she can't leave until 10am and she has to be back home by 4pm.

I have a photographic memory, I won't forget that again LOL!

Youre right, don't know what I was thinking, too early for me!

they should move the trash bags before they back out of the driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member