• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine yourself being watched the way we are watching GA on this CAM...how freaky..

The way the cam is stuck, looks like somebody has bad gas or sumpin.

No, it would freak me out, but I don't have a granddaughter or child missing and I am not harboring the person who is the suspect, oh excuse me, person of interest.

See, I am think GA has nothing better to do than to wash his darn car, but then I remember that I am sitting here watching him wash his car:waitasec:

The garbage he took out earlier is still there. Their garbage man must run late.

Casey should be leaving in the next 15-20 minutes. Hope the cars are wiped off by then, only the best for the princess :behindbar

Hey, you think LA and his girlfriend are going to run security for her again? :chicken:

BTW, I'm so happy to be posting with you all now! I've been lurking on this thread for close to 2 months. I had to find out my ISP e-mail so I could join. Thanks for the welcome everyone! I feel like I know you all already :blowkiss:

Jeni

See, I am think GA has nothing better to do than to wash his darn car, but then I remember that I am sitting here watching him wash his car:waitasec:

You are right and with that, I need to go nap, hopefully her butt will be in jail by the time i get up.

So the other thing next to the SUV before he washed it must of been a vacum..so he vacumed and washed the cars already today..very productive..now maybe he will go search for Caylee later on today..

Plus he wouldn't want the camera catching the vehicle dirty as they take KC for her playdate with the lawyer.

I have to go nurse the eating machine..hopefully I dont miss anything good...

My last comment before I turn in for a nap, GA is such a good boy. His wifey probably told him to put out the trash, wash the cars, check the yellow tape, and whamo, there he is. He needs a doggy treat. Washing his car when it will rain, when is GD is stil missing, when there are a zillion other things he could be doing.

Thanks...at first glance it looked like somebody laying on the ground!

So the other thing next to the SUV before he washed it must of been a vacum..so he vacumed and washed the cars already today..very productive..now maybe he will go search for Caylee later on today..

No, he will be busy with the yellow tape later.

Is he waxing the car now? :eek:

Won't that remove the Caylee info? I mean, come ON, that's the only way they look for her. :furious:

Jeni

Hmm, good question, maybe fox can ask him.

Dear Fox,

Can you please ask the A's where he got the crime tape from. Oh, and we love you.

Thanks,
WSleuther

A week or so ago it was on a news broadcast with a close up it is actually not "Crime Scene" it is "Caution" from like Home Depot or Lowes.

Cindy's list for George today:
-wash and vacuum both cars
-clean out garage
-reinforce no trespassing signs
-take out the garbage
-run to the grocery store for more brownie mix
-look for Caylee while you're out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online