Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this person come out alone with her tiny dog. What is her dog going to drink? It will get dehydrated. Also because she continually positions herself in fron of the cam, i think shes there for the wrong reasons.
Where is the line drawn between protesting and loitering?

She better watch out or Cindy will report her, she's taking down license #s:

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

Link to article:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I'm getting more and more upset over this family. Doesn't grandma have anything better to do than jotting down license plate numbers and calling the cops? Don't the police have better work to do than responding to her whining calls?

And after seeing them all go after protestors at one time or another, shouldn't their anger be directed at the person who has caused this mess?

I'm not siding with the potestors, but the family isn't helping the situation by making a scene with these people. Although, I must admit, that's why I'm obsessed with this live cam! My first thought is "who is going to lose it today? Which family member (aside from KC) is going to end up in the pokey?

sharing the doggie love this morning :)
SnagIt1-8.png

Ya know, I'm all for the protesters and all, but really. Leave the dogs at home. We all know it's just a matter of time before there is a wrestling match out there. No need for animals to be involved in this at all.

Protesters should leave their little children home too!

While you're all sitting and just watching - here's a new story from SoFL - just hit at noon.

Looks like KC ain't the only one out there. Check this out:

Cops find abandoned newborn under plant

Police officers made the discovery after receiving a call from physicians at Jackson Memorial Hospital, saying they were treating a woman who was bleeding excessively from her vagina.

Though the woman vehemently denied sexual activity or pregnancy, doctors recognized signs that she had recently given birth.

But there was no sign of a baby.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/678441.html

What is this world coming to?

Terrible!! I just read another one in FL where a 21 yr old killed his GF's child (I think 18 months old) because he knocked over some of his weed. He picked him up by the neck then threw him on the bed several time. That is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree about leaving kids and dogs home - why expose them to that, especially if something violent happens (which is where IMO this is heading)

I must be looking at the wrong cam because all I've seen this morning is one black truck pass with a little white dog hanging out the window. Or maybe I'm just seeing things.

:confused:

Protesters should leave their little children home too!

I couldn't agree with you more Patty G. Children should never be subjected to this kind of environment. Those parents with their children holding up signs should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree with peaceful protesting though, IMO.

Ya know, I'm all for the protesters and all, but really. Leave the dogs at home. We all know it's just a matter of time before there is a wrestling match out there. No need for animals to be involved in this at all.
If you watch the big shoving match between the guys, there was a German Shepard type dog there, he was unleashed (no leash laws?) and just walking around looking at the people like they were crazy.

Did the guy in the white shorts and red shirt just show us his "manhood"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste