Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for the HOA police to seize that billboard:D

Should be about time for KC to go on her "date" to see JB ..shouldnt it?

I don't see how the HOA is going to be able to take away people's constitutional rights. If anybody should have their constitutional rights taken away it should be Casey's right to bonds

mobilecam2-7.jpg

What's Sneer Dude doing ? I wonder if he knows he's a Supa Star

Protesters should leave their little children home too!

ITA! I think it was totally unnecessary for the lady who had her toddler holding the sign.

I'm all for having the right to protest but this is getting out of hand. There are other people on the street besides the Anthony's and they have a right to live their lives in their homes with it safe for their children to play in their yards. They didn't ask for any of this.

But I guess I'm just as guilty because I stay glued to the CAM as much as possible.

If you watch the big shoving match between the guys, there was a German Shepard type dog there, he was unleashed (no leash laws?) and just walking around looking at the people like they were crazy.

Sometimes dogs are smarter than humans and here's a prime example!

I don't see how the HOA is going to be able to take away people's constitutional rights. If anybody should have their constitutional rights taken away it should be Casey's right to bonds

Honestly I don't think they can do much about it . It's not a gated community where you have to punch in a code to enter or leave . These are public streets , public property .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState