Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the caution tape is really for legal purposes . You know like Beware of dog , enter at your own risk . That way they think they can't be held liable when they flip out if someone steps within the yellow tape

Good Morning TL!!
How ya doing girl friend

Mornin, Dr. P!!! :) I'm good now that you gave me that little laugh. How bout you?? (oh shoot, I forgot no chit chat here)

Sooo... I read on another thread there was a police vehicle at the residence just now, but I don't see it?

Good Morning everyone

Just wanted to add that they should put some of that crime scene tape around the car, and around all the anthony's mouths because its a crime that only lies bellow from their pie holes.

Pie holes... I have used that many times in reference to this case... just so appropo.

I think the caution tape is really for legal purposes . You know like Beware of dog , enter at your own risk . That way they think they can't be held liable when they flip out if someone steps within the yellow tape

Or gets over powered by chloroform or what ever their huffing in that house.JMO of course.

i'm still seeing a pic of the house, no vehicle

mobilecam2-13.jpg

Nevermind... that thread starter just recanted. She was mistaken.. maybe a mistruth or an inopportunity. LOL

Just about time for KC to leave ... I'm watching.

Aren't we suppose to be careful of what we post on this thread? I just don't want to get it closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member