Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee's disappearance has captured the attention of the nation but there are many children missing whose stories need to be front and center. Tricia is right about the issues she raises. Is this a close-knit neighborhood?

live ... with sound ... though sound would be some killer bandwidth

829200860224amzg3.png

Man you wak away for a second and you miss all the happenings!

cracks me up ... I think this lady better pay attention to where she's driving ...

829200860914amtj3.png

Not sure about topix.

Couldn't we have it set up at the park and even have a sign that says "Remembering Caylee". Let a kid take a stuffed animal home to keep Caylee spirit with them? Corny?

NOW this is a GREAT idea. Public place. Very nice way to remember Caylee. This could be something that we (as in WS ) could get behind. You could also put a sign up with the names of other missing children we want to remember. This way their names get out in the open.

Having said all this, someone else would have to do it all. I am in Utah and I am slammed all weekend.

NOW this is a GREAT idea. Public place. Very nice way to remember Caylee. This could be something that we (as in WS ) could get behind.

Thank you! You just gave me chills!

Is it one of these?

-----------

"We don't know where this little girl is, but we know that you do," said one of the attendees who led parishers from Orlando's East Side Baptist Church and Madison Street Baptist Church in prayer.

"We just want God's will done," said another vigil attendee who prayed that comfort come to the Anthony family.

----------

DT

There is a bench dedicated to Laci and Conner in a local park in Modesto. Her high school also planted a memorial tree.

NOW this is a GREAT idea. Public place. Very nice way to remember Caylee. This could be something that we (as in WS ) could get behind. You could also put a sign up with the names of other missing children we want to remember. This way their names get out in the open.

Having said all this, someone else would have to do it all. I am in Utah and I am slammed all weekend.

I am in NY. I cannot get there either. But, I am willing to pitch in where/how I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24