Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an image up and on the next refresh it came up with a red x. And has been ever since.

:wave: thinair

Hmmm - I gotta go check that out. Thanks!

I just went back over there...yeah like I was going to bed...:woohoo:

There are sooo many posts its hard to sift through them...and no search capability...but I swear I saw it! :blowkiss:

I feel another sunrise session coming on...

This made me laugh and have to log in and tell you years ago my kids made a snowman in my backyard and I let my golden out and he refused to go out just stood in the doorway barking and snarling. I had to go out and beat the snowman down into little snowballs, before he would go outside and do his business. He also acts that way with bags that are flying around. He is definately a lover not a fighter. He is such a sweetie, although I do not count on him to protect me from anything or anyone. :crazy:

That story is priceless! Vito's a horrible watch dog; he doesn't care who walks into the house. Now, if a squirrel broke in . . .
We can't even say "squirrel" for fear he'll try to go through a window. So we called them "SQ"s for a while, but then he caught on to that! Now, he goes berserk if I look out the window and say, "Aw, cute."

That story is priceless! Vito's a horrible watch dog; he doesn't care who walks into the house. Now, if a squirrel broke in . . .
We can't even say "squirrel" for fear he'll try to go through a window. So we called them "SQ"s for a while, but then he caught on to that! Now, he goes berserk if I look out the window and say, "Aw, cute."

LOL that is adorable!!

Awww.....he's jealous.

It's a total of $3000. not that much, $300 upfront (10%). This is nothing compaired to what Padilla paid.

By the way, I just checked my fantasy 5 ticket, I got 2 numbers yes!!! I won....a free ticket.hehehe

From Topix - Disclaimer: I can not vouch for accuracy. Anyone know?

Her original bond is now revoked and in order to get out of jail, she has to come up with the orginal bond again in addition to the new $3000.00. Channel 9 news in Orlando is reporting it again now.

It's a total of $3000. not that much, $300 upfront (10%). This is nothing compaired to what Padilla paid.

By the way, I just checked my fantasy 5 ticket, I got 2 numbers yes!!! I won....a free ticket.hehehe

Are you gonna quit your job or go to work like nothings happened? LOL:)

Her original bond is now revoked and in order to get out of jail, she has to come up with the orginal bond again in addition to the new $3000.00. Channel 9 news in Orlando is reporting it again now.

They said on Greta last night the same thing, that LP should get his money back (although it's been said he can't) and get out while he can. He didn't deny that he was or wasn't. It would be perfect timing though.

Well maybe Casey can write a check this morning for the $300.00....then maybe I can get some sleep....nah...that won't work either...nope, she HAS to stay in jail so I can get a few hours at least!

Seriously...can you imagine? Its Labor Day weekend...the Sentinel rowdies are calling for another protest on Monday, booze, long weekend...

I emailed fox last night and asked them to set the webcam to refresh more frequently than 10 seconds. It seems like it was set to 5 seconds? Mine is refreshing faster now, but the pictures is staying the same. Is anyone elses refreshing faster?

Her original bond is now revoked and .in order to get out of jail, she has to come up with the orginal bond again in addition to the new $3000.00. Channel 9 news in Orlando is reporting it again now.

That would be too good to be true.

If I win the big jackpot I can bond Casey out, put her on Jerry Springer with her friend that she stole the checks from, and then kick her in the butt all the way to cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper