Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't follow that case, but how suspicious! It seems like you'd grab at any hope.

I feel it would be the same thing with Casey, if you told her that they found Caylee alive or dead, she would just be amused.

I really think that they will never find her she had days of planing this out while poor Caylee was in the trunk, the gas can thing is what really bothers me. This is JMO of course.
If they do find her they will never be able to id her. There was just a case in Eastern Hillsborough where they found a burnt body in a car and said they couldnt id it and couldnt find the owner so they where going to assume it was the car owner unless other info came forward.

orlando channel 9 just stated overnight that Casey bond was revoked last night

I see that the webcam still isn't fixed.
Wonder if maybe they didn't bother since Casey got taken back to jail.

Which this might be a good thing for me, LOL.
I never got much housework done yesterday, before leaving to go be with my special guy. Thankfully I got a little nap there, since it has taken me most of the night to get somewhat caught up on the things that happened yesterday.

Yes, I will have to take a break today once the baby gets up. No daycare today, going to take her to park or something and do some cleaning. DH really mad that I spend so much time on here and not taking care of house. Told him that if he made more we could get a maid to do it so I could spend more time on WS. That didnt go over well.

is crazy cam back up? Does anyone have the link to channel 9 I can't find it :(, they just showed GA putting up no trespassing sign all the way down at street level and putting caution tape from sign to sign (I guess to keep people off the right of way)

Goodmorning, wow! what is going on? What about the cam and a link for it please

Yes, I will have to take a break today once the baby gets up. No daycare today, going to take her to park or something and do some cleaning. DH really mad that I spend so much time on here and not taking care of house. Told him that if he made more we could get a maid to do it so I could spend more time on WS. That didnt go over well.

LOL :woohoo::woohoo:

While I do have sympathy for the grandparents having most probably lost their precious grandchild, I just can't stomach anymore dog and pony shows. If she is going to help promote TM's search, that 's good news but it won't surprise me if she lashes out at LE and the media ad nauseum.

aww screenname, a nightmare just woke me up from a whopping 2 hour sleep and I am too jolted to go back to bed..my eyes are burning and squinting..and then I saw your avatar in the corner and focused in. I gotta say as a mom, that little butt crack made my heart smile. Awesome Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member