Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Do you think it will come back up today? Maybe they dont know its frozen, maybe someone should call the news :)

Knoxx that is the only link I have.

I currently do not have a tv to watch, mine is broken. Don't think my kids would like me going in their rooms while they are sleeping to try and watch.

Usually when the webcam is down, don't we get a blank screen?

I assume this cam is frozen for a reason.

Morning all. Wow I just watched the raw video of CA confronting the protesters. LOL did she ever get a suprise. Everyone she has talked to before have been bound by what they say as reporters. Those protesters said to CA what we have all been wanting to say.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am gonna try and go to best buy today and see if they can help me with getting the right soundcard for my computer. Then I will be to hear whats going on the videos again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

So far on Today - hurricane coverage. They mentioned Cindy last on the intro, so I assume her segment will be the final one.

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

I agree. If they want to do something productive have a vigil for caylee or participate in the TES search. Being a harrassing presence in front of the anthony home is neither helpful nor will it make any progress.

^^^^^ Five

Can I buy ya a donut to email them again and politely ask them to turn the webcam on?

:crazy: DT

Ok, I couldn't find the same contact page for some reason, but I found a similar page and sent a message to please turn it on. Promised coffee and a donut from DT!

Der, I did find the same contact info that brought results last night, so I mailed again.

Good Morning All. I am strapping my self into my chair today so I won'f fall out at some of the hilarious things that happen and are said on here. I would also like to have a pink balloon if someone can give me the correct link. Thanks, and lets all have a great day.

Does anyone else think that "Little Dude" was just saving a place, with umbrella no less, for the reporter who later showed up? You know, the guy with the electric fan?

Morning Babyfeets.
I am hoping i can stay away long enough to get some more housework done, and use checking here as breaks.

Morning all. Wow I just watched the raw video of CA confronting the protesters. LOL did she ever get a suprise. Everyone she has talked to before have been bound by what they say as reporters. Those protesters said to CA what we have all been wanting to say.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
pleas send link of above so I can see!

:::::smacks the cam::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members