Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed fox last night and asked them to set the webcam to refresh more frequently than 10 seconds. It seems like it was set to 5 seconds? Mine is refreshing faster now, but the pictures is staying the same. Is anyone elses refreshing faster?

Yes- mine is refreshing faster..with the same pic,though :(

That would be too good to be true.

I can see where it could be true. I mean this is what Padilla wanted and probably didnt put up a fight about it. If someone is re arrested while out on bond you would think the original bond WOULD be revoked. I was wondering about that also but I didnt see any thing about it on her booking screen.

I can see where it could be true. I mean this is what Padilla wanted and probably didnt put up a fight about it. If someone is re arrested while out on bond you would think the original bond WOULD be revoked. I was wondering about that also but I didnt see any thing about it on her booking screen.

I think it's why he changed his mind about pulling it. I think he was aware.

I just went and looked, there's an undisclosed hold on her being released, wonder what that's all about?

I hope it is true.
To think she was at her house on the computer all day, thinking about what a celebrity she is, and making internet friends with children. Her bond should have been revoked just for that.

I emailed fox last night and asked them to set the webcam to refresh more frequently than 10 seconds. It seems like it was set to 5 seconds? Mine is refreshing faster now, but the pictures is staying the same. Is anyone elses refreshing faster?

^^^^^ Five

Can I buy ya a donut to email them again and politely ask them to turn the webcam on?

:crazy: DT

Too bad she doesn't show any emotions, or someone could just come in and say, "We found Caylee!" and check out her reaction.

Too bad she doesn't show any emotions, or someone could just come in and say, "We found Caylee!" and check out her reaction.

Actually that might be the ONLY thing that would get any reation. I think it would be complete PANIC.

I still think the aisenbergs had something to do with sabrina's disapearance and do you remember when LE in Chicago thought they had found a child up there they thought was her? Dang, I so wanted to see their face when that was announced. I remember that right away they made a statement saying they didnt think it was her.
Duh!! that's because shes a little angel now and they knew it!JMO of course.

I still think the aisenbergs had something to do with sabrina's disapearance and do you remember when LE in Chicago thought they had found a child up there they thought was her? Dang, I so wanted to see their face when that was announced. I remember that right away they made a statement saying they didnt think it was her.
Duh!! that's because shes a little angel now and they knew it!JMO of course.

I didn't follow that case, but how suspicious! It seems like you'd grab at any hope.

Can u post the link lisalei - I wanna check that out too. Thanks!

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08042346&ID=8799747675318

If this doesn't work go to Services online and current inmate datebase on the left. Then type Last name, first name.

ETA: Removal of last name... Ooops

Well, I have to go. Responsibility calls. Oh I hope nothing happens while I'm gone. I will be trying to watch this post on my phone. I hope beyond hope she STAYS IN JAIL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper