Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I come to realize as to why the livecam wasn't on late last night it's because LP and his people where packing and getting ready to leave and they didn't want us knowing in advance.

I am glad you asked this. That quote is nauseatingly graphic to a distraction-for me it is, anyway. Whenever I see one of those posts, I find myself quickly skipping to the next post to avoid having to read it!

the "where is caylee" quote? what's graphic about that?

Down?? Uggh,, does that mean I have to actually do housework today? Say it ain't so!! :sheesh:

FYI
Some people may not realize this so I thought I would point it out , one of our very own posters here lives in the Anthony's neighborhood. They stated last night in the web cam 3 thread that those people confronting Cindy shown in these video clips are also people from the neighborhood .

Now while I do understand that some people are upset about the demonstration that took place outside the Anthony home last night. Maybe it wasn't done as tastefully as we would have liked , some feel it shouldn't have been done at all .

However let's all please remember we live in America land of the free , just like Casey has a right to Bond , right to a fair trial . We as a whole have a right to free speech, we have a right to protest if we feel an injustice .

Also regarding the media and or the webcam , there are right to privacy laws . Anything we do outside the privacy of our own home is fair game , I'm sure the media are well aware of these laws and have every right to set the camera.

I have seen some of the same posters who cry fowl when they disagree with what or how this story is being reported turn around and ask for more . This is also true for the Anthony family , one minute they can get enough of seeing them selves on TV then the next minute chastise the media for reporting the facts in this case , for MAKING them look bad. The media did not MAKE them look bad , they did that them selves , Casey did that her self. Nobody can MAKE you do anything you don't want to do. The Anthony's need to step up and take responsiblity for their actions , stop blaming the world around them and the circus that they and their daughter have created.

I personally am getting dam tired of hearing POOR CINDY , POOR GEORGE they are victims . No sorry folks but CAYLEE IS THE VICTIM not the adult family members who make every excuse known to man about their daughters actions . Telling us all to get off our a$$ and go find their granddaughter while they have done absolutly nothing to find Caylee.
Infact I feel they have obstructed LE if anything.

If your home was broken into do you wipe away the prints ,repair the door or window before calling LE ??

I'm sorry but if their first concern was for Caylee they would not have cleaned the car , washed the clothes , knife and anything else we aren't aware of yet .

The lord works in mysterious ways

Justice For Caylee

Update: I emailed Fox to ask about the webcam and they just answered me. Sweet!

"We’re working to get the web cam up and running ASAP. Thanks for your patience. "

Update: I emailed Fox to ask about the webcam and they just answered me. Sweet!

"We’re working to get the web cam up and running ASAP. Thanks for your patience. "
Thanks! The peaches aren't ripe enough to can today, so I've nothing better to do than watch GA emote for us;)

the "where is caylee" quote? what's graphic about that?

Awakewriter,

No, I was referring to the quote in Shauvaun's (sp?) sig. It refers to cannibalism and uh... pasta and cheese :puke:

Anyway, for the confusion!

Awakewriter,

No, I was referring to the quote in Shauvaun's (sp?) sig. It refers to cannibalism and uh... pasta and cheese :puke:

Anyway, for the confusion!

I believe it is Shavaun.

It does seem strange to me that a person would want that kind of gruesome quote to be associated with his name every time he posts. Most people would identify with the victims, their loved ones, or the investigators. It is disturbing to see someone who seems to enjoy the evil idiosyncrasies of the killer.

Sorry, Shavaun, not trying to be mean. I'm glad someone else mentioned it because It bothered me from your very first post.

Susan

Casey is in jail, now... so why does the web cam need to still be up?

mobilecam2.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Noticed Geo's car parked over the sidewalk. They have ordinances against that in most multiplicities here in Orange County, should we call LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member