Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering the same thing.

Now it looks like the webcam has fallen over.

The camper was gone while the camera was still showing the front of the house. With the bail bondsman (Mr. Estes) canceling the bail bond for $500,000, Casey in jail and she refused while out to talk to Leonard, and TES doing the search, it would seem Mr. Leonard Padilla might leave and go to Massachusetts or back to California.

Leonard P was reported to leave this morning around 2:30am

Ah! Thank you so much. Then, he knew prior to 2:30 a.m. that the $500,000 bail BOND filed in court was going to be cancelled this morning by Mr. Estes. He waited for the LE arrest so he didn't have to seize Casey and bring her to the jail or have LE seize her based on cancellation of the bail bond. I believe he said earlier the bail BOND would be cancelled by Saturday morning. Later he said HE would not be cancelling the bond, but of course, only the bail bondsman on record with the court, Mr. ESTES, could do that. So, he was truthful. The media just asked the wrong question.

The camper was gone while the camera was still showing the front of the house. With the bail bondsman (Mr. Estes) canceling the bail bond for $500,000, Casey in jail and she refused while out to talk to Leonard, and TES doing the search, it would seem Mr. Leonard Padilla might leave and go to Massachusetts or back to California.

Why Massachusetts? Interest in the Giovanni case? I've been pretty busy at work the last couple of days, so except for writing on my site I haven't had much time to actually read anything else.

I would like to see what time the arrest warrant was signed by the Judge -- the arrest warrant for the economic crimes.

New angle. hmm

Can someone tell me who the black SUV and the white car in the Anthony's driveway belong to? Thanks.

Why Massachusetts? Interest in the Giovanni case? I've been pretty busy at work the last couple of days, so except for writing on my site I haven't had much time to actually read anything else.

Mr. Leonard Padilla expressed an interest in working on a case in Massachusetts where a little boy is missing. As a Bounty Hunter, he has skills in finding people, of course. Rather than finding bail bond jumpers, his interests are turning to finding missing little kids.

The black one belongs to George I don't know about the car

Crime scene tape? lol

Yes! Good observation if it is crime scene tape. I can't read the words on the tape. If it is crime scene tape and put up by George or Cindy personally, I wonder if it could be an admission against interest that the death of Caylee happened at that location and that the person putting it up knew that and helped hide something -- "after the fact." Put the burden on them to explain under oath that it was the only barrier tape they could buy.

Mr. Leonard Padilla expressed an interest in working on a case in Massachusetts where a little boy is missing. As a Bounty Hunter, he has skills in finding people, of course. Rather than finding bail bond jumpers, his interests are turning to finding missing little kids.

That would be Giovanni Gonzalez. I've been writing about him on my blog as well.

Long story short, mother dropped him off with father for his weekend, when she came back on Sunday he said the kid had never been there, evidence of blood in the house, the guy has nothing but lies. Amazingly like the Anthony case except of course the kid is Hispanic and there are only a few web sites that are giving him any attention, and virtually none at all in the main stream media.

The case should be featured on America's Most Wanted tonight I believe.

That would be Giovanni Gonzalez. I've been writing about him on my blog as well.

Long story short, mother dropped him off with father for his weekend, when she came back on Sunday he said the kid had never been there, evidence of blood in the house, the guy has nothing but lies. Amazingly like the Anthony case except of course the kid is Hispanic and there are only a few web sites that are giving him any attention, and virtually none at all in the main stream media.

The case should be featured on America's Most Wanted tonight I believe.

Isn't Mr. Leonard Padilla Hispanic? Maybe this case touched his heart too.

There are way to many threads for me to go thru to find this out, so I'm just going to ask, has anybody else here been to the MURTWITNESS ONE live feed? Remember MURT, or m2kfl, from the Trenton Duckett case? He's at it again, this time with a van outfitted with a live streaming video of what's going on in Orlando, camera's, etc, all over this case. Earlier, he was filming where TES was searching. I think he's just driving around right now. Although the audio is on & off, he has someone typing messages live while he drives, and I think right now he's off back to the Anthony house. You can actually pm back & forth with him :eek:

You can view his feed here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Very sorry. I was probably talking (posting) too much and we missed it. Very sorry.
Not at all Themis! The screen was white for at least 10 refreshes and the next frame was the black SUV and no white car.

webcam now in the car? Obviously quite bad weather out there.

2j3jz4l.png

There are way to many threads for me to go thru to find this out, so I'm just going to ask, has anybody else here been to the MURTWITNESS ONE live feed? Remember MURT, or m2kfl, from the Trenton Duckett case? He's at it again, this time with a van outfitted with a live streaming video of what's going on in Orlando, camera's, etc, all over this case. Earlier, he was filming where TES was searching. I think he's just driving around right now. Although the audio is on & off, he has someone typing messages live while he drives, and I think right now he's off back to the Anthony house. You can actually pm back & forth with him :eek:

You can view his feed here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I just checked it out. The picture is too grainy for me to see anything. I had to wait for him to explain he was at the jail.

I just checked it out. The picture is too grainy for me to see anything. I had to wait for him to explain he was at the jail.

His audio is in & out, but if you refresh the page, it comes back up. As I said, nothing going on right now, but it was kind of interesting when he was where TES was searching and talking about what they were doing earlier. It's grainy right now because of the rain, but it was very clear earlier, before the rain & while he was sitting still, and not driving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper