Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are way to many threads for me to go thru to find this out, so I'm just going to ask, has anybody else here been to the MURTWITNESS ONE live feed? Remember MURT, or m2kfl, from the Trenton Duckett case? He's at it again, this time with a van outfitted with a live streaming video of what's going on in Orlando, camera's, etc, all over this case. Earlier, he was filming where TES was searching. I think he's just driving around right now. Although the audio is on & off, he has someone typing messages live while he drives, and I think right now he's off back to the Anthony house. You can actually pm back & forth with him :eek:

You can view his feed here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Thanks I'm watching it now.:)

That would be Giovanni Gonzalez. I've been writing about him on my blog as well.

Long story short, mother dropped him off with father for his weekend, when she came back on Sunday he said the kid had never been there, evidence of blood in the house, the guy has nothing but lies. Amazingly like the Anthony case except of course the kid is Hispanic anod there are only a few web sites that are giving him any attention, and virtually none at all in the main stream media.

The case should be featured on America's Most Wanted tonight I believe.

Here's the WS thread to Giovanni's case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69308

I was just reading how the person hosting that web cam voluteered to search but was not allowed too. Can anyone enlighten me as to why anyone would be turned down to look for Caylee? Why would anyone & everyone be welcome? They need all the help they could get, right?

Man, GA really strung up the tape didn't he? It's even swooped up on their side yard. And it looks like it's on public property, imo. ;)

I was just reading how the person hosting that web cam voluteered to search but was not allowed too. Can anyone enlighten me as to why anyone would be turned down to look for Caylee? Why would anyone & everyone be welcome? They need all the help they could get, right?

Do you suppose no one with the media is allowed to come? I have no idea!

I think they wouldn't allow him because of the webcam. Just my opinion, but I don't think they want the search to be streamed live.

It would seem, to me, that having the webcam would make it look like he was doing it for profit or publicity.

:woohoo: finally gave it up, went to Wally-World so the family would eat next week, came home logged in and Crazy Cam is back!

Did I miss anything?

:woohoo:

who put the tape up? GA? Why on earth would he put up tape that looks like crime scene tape??

I think they wouldn't allow him because of the webcam. Just my opinion, but I don't think they want the search to be streamed live.

It does make sense but I wonder if he'd be willing to ditch the webcam to search? Some things are just more important, kwim? Geez, I wish I was in FL - I want to help so badly. My heart is breaking - my prayers are not strong enough it seems.

btw - I saw him putting the tape up this morning, it says "CAUTION", a lot of construction companies use it.

webcam is showing the same frame over and over. some car been driving by in the picture forever! It seems to be stuck. drats.

His tape cracks me up. Half of it is not even on his property! He has half his neighbors yard taped up. Weather looks miserable there anyway. No one is hanging around today. I wonder if the Anthony's are home and inside?

I'd put the tape up too after the incidents yesterday...

A white car left earlier while cam was having issues, so no one saw who got inside.

weather here sucks right now, bands of rain, I haven't checked the radar yet but dh says it's because of Gustav, the rain bands are huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024