Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how about her recovery that she mentions all of the time??? WTH? 13 years sober???? STRANGE

I don't think so. I set my laptop up the other night so that if I happened to wake up I could glance over and see if anything was going on at the Anthonys. For some reason I'm paranoid that she's going to get away with killing Caylee and I had an irrational idea that I could get her re-arrested by force of will if I stared at her house.
And it worked!!!:eek:
Hmm that's a sign of OCD lol:eek:

It was actually kind of frustrating, I don't know about everybody else, but I kept getting the server busy, and even though I'm fairly local, all my cable stations come out of Tampa and they showed zero, nada, zilch...

The only live coverage I could get was NG and even that ended to soon.

wow really? well i did wake up at one point to feed the cats and set the vcr to tape ng so I could watch it when i woke up. so i did see it this morning then. I thought for sure it would have been all over your local channels at the time too. craziness.

You just let her know that the world is full of good and bad people. and that when a mother doesn't care about her child....there's a whole nation that does. We will be here for her. :blowkiss: 4 Caylee

I swear I have held both of my kids extra tight lately. I am a protective mother as it is (they remind me of this DAILY!!)

Good Morning FOLKS

i haven't posted much here, but am reading extenesively, I crashed after the excitement and the server was too busy to get back in, did Tony post last night? And if so, what did he say about the new arrest.

Oh how about her recovery that she mentions all of the time??? WTH? 13 years sober???? STRANGE

I guess she is really proud of it for being sober for so long. But at the same time, some of the times she'd randomly bring this up it was just out of place and inappropriate to me... :confused:

NG will be back monday so we won't have to watch someone messing with their glasses every 3 secs or someone or talking about being a recovering alcoholic every nanosecond (though god bless her and more power to her for her recovery.) i just love nancy lol

And she yells too loudly. On the other hand, her voice isn't as annoying as that psychiatrist's.

I love Nancy too! She's corny and dramatic, but she asks great questions and can follow up way better than Greta can.

wow really? well i did wake up at one point to feed the cats and set the vcr to tape ng so I could watch it when i woke up. so i did see it this morning then. I thought for sure it would have been all over your local channels at the time too. craziness.

The NG wanna be on her second live show last night said breaking news or BOMBSHELL (lol sorry) about Casey and the internet, but never said another word about it. Did I just miss it? She violated two terms of her bond I believe. Even TM ratted her out!

I swear I have held both of my kids extra tight lately. I am a protective mother as it is (they remind me of this DAILY!!)

I've been the same. All my children have fur and four legs, but I love them with all my heart and have made sure to show them extra special attention lately. AARRGGHHH....I can't even go to sleep thinking about this! It's almost 6:00 am and I still haven't fell asleep!! :(

And she yells too loudly. On the other hand, her voice isn't as annoying as that psychiatrist's.

I love Nancy too! She's corny and dramatic, but she asks great questions and can follow up way better than Greta can.

She asks a Q (the wanna be, can't remember her name) and then when the person starts to answer she talks LOUDLY over them and answers for them. She needs her own show. No guests, no call ins. Just HER.

Good Morning FOLKS

i haven't posted much here, but am reading extenesively, I crashed after the excitement and the server was too busy to get back in, did Tony post last night? And if so, what did he say about the new arrest.

No, Tony didn't post last night. :( Something tells me he was pretty busy!

I've been the same. All my children have fur and four legs, but I love them with all my heart and have made sure to show them extra special attention lately. AARRGGHHH....I can't even go to sleep thinking about this! It's almost 6:00 am and I still haven't fell asleep!! :(

I have two furbabies and one that is especially in tune with me. She knows and is extra snuggly!

The NG wanna be on her second live show last night said breaking news or BOMBSHELL (lol sorry) about Casey and the internet, but never said another word about it. Did I just miss it? She violated two terms of her bond I believe. Even TM ratted her out!

The second live show is actually the one I taped now that I think about it(10pm est one right?) so I never heard another word about that. I think that lady just loves saying BOMBSHELL repeatedly lol

I have two furbabies and one that is especially in tune with me. She knows and is extra snuggly!

Same here. I have 3. I think I love my furbabies more than Casey cared about the human baby she gave birth to. I can't imagine not being sick with worry and fear if my cat was missing. Much less a CHILD! My god.

Good Morning FOLKS

I couldn't ever get back in last night, so I highly doubt he got in......

I have faced tragedy and I lost my daugher, in a totally different way (car crash)...I am also a protective mother with my 14 yr old. Every moment is special now. I certainly have learned never to take a moment of life for granted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper