Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else worried about what she and Geo are going to do when this all goes down for real?
Not really..I think this will take a long time for George and Cindy to accept.....probably way after Casey is convicted, before it all sinks in.

Oh man! We've seen it all together haven't we?

Your web cam link is being watched by thousands on In Sessions and HFTM. Everyone is addicted.

Yes, we sure have! I will never forget the Scott Peterson trial or how I used to beg for Motrin (or was it wine :dance:) in order to watch Greta because I so detested the nightly defense spin!

Wow - who knew a little link would travel so fast LOLS. Glad to hear the CTV crowd and HFTM (not sure who that is?) are watching too!

I think the batteries need to be replaced in the web cam, or it's still sleeping.

I've got one too! She does the exact same thing...LOL. Her name is Pepper-ann...long-hair chihuahua.:)

Mine is Tinkerbelle or Tinkie for short. My 10 year old named her. She is not smooth coated, she has a slightly softer coat but definately not a long-haired. I swear she is my third child.

I've got one too! She does the exact same thing...LOL. Her name is Pepper-ann...long-hair chihuahua.:)

I've got a bull terrier/pit bull, so you'd think I wouldn't be afraid to go out with him. But we live practically in the middle of the woods. Strangely, the thing I'm most afraid of seeing out there is an armadillo. Creepy!!

I just sent an email to FOX Orlando asking them what's up with Mobile Webcam 2? Might need to wake up the cam operator?

I've got a bull terrier/pit bull, so you'd think I wouldn't be afraid to go out with him. But we live practically in the middle of the woods. Strangely, the thing I'm most afraid of seeing out there is an armadillo. Creepy!!

I live in the city limits and let me dogs out one night and there was a HUGE possum snarling and hissing. I almost had a heart attack and ran to scoop them up. They weren't afraid. I am still scared to let them out in the dark!

I just sent an email to FOX Orlando asking them what's up with Mobile Webcam 2? Might need to wake up the cam operator?

Thanks! Someone's got to take control of this thread. I mean, I was over that guy in the red shirt at about 9:30 last night.

I think the batteries need to be replaced in the web cam, or it's still sleeping.

I probably shouldn't even post this...but I was wondering about the web cam freeze too...

I popped over and read some of the Orlando Sentinel Forum..man are theywild over there! One of the posts said that the RV pulled up and left around 2:30.

Might be my fuzzy brain and hours of catching up here...but I wonder? Maybe?

Would make sense to stop the camera so they could get out of there.

Morning all...I am going to bed FINALLY! I need to have my hubby unit hide this computer where I cannot find it so my eyes can focus again...

Stay safe search teams and God Bless

I have a Golden Retriever who is afraid of this rubber chicken with eyes toy I got him. I have to hide it, it's that bad.

I live in the city limits and let me dogs out one night and there was a HUGE possum snarling and hissing. I almost had a heart attack and ran to scoop them up. They weren't afraid. I asm still scared to let them out in the dark!

Possums are spooky and mean! I'm in Arkansas, too -- so you know they're all around here.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper