Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be done that way from the Web Cam site!

Sure it can see.
mobilecam2.jpg

I just did it.:)

EDIT: I use right click view image sorry. Did C/P

correct me if I'm wrong but if caylee's body was found it would've been all over the news ... plus ... I know of no coroner that does notifications via a brand new hummer ...

The Orange County medical examiner might. They've got their own reality TV show.
Dr. G: Medical Examiner is a reality television series shown on the Discovery Health Channel. Dr. G, or Dr. Jan Garavaglia, is a Medical Examiner with Florida's District Nine Medical Examiner's office in Orlando, Florida. This series features Dr. G working on unexplained deaths in the Orlando area . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._G:_Medical_Examiner

The Orange County medical examiner might. They've got their own reality TV show.

Oh pahleeze...that was the one thing this case was missing. Now we're in Dr. G territory too.....LOLOLOLOL

Too much, just too much. You couldn't make this stuff up!!!

Thanks Steadfast ... seems as tho EVERYONE has their own reality show ... maybe I should have a reality show about watching webcams ... wanna co-host?

back o/t do you think ME would really show up alone though? There would be others with him IMHO.

They are setting up a lemonade stand so they can raise Casey's bail money. lol

you can clearly see the posters now ... leaning up against the house ...

831200850113pmpc2.png

Does it look like the tape is OVER the sidewalk? And what does that one sign say, not the No Trespass signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member