Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish ... I needed that laugh :clap:

I couldn't help myself lol

I keep seeing people come on this thread complaining about the camera being focused on the house . Yet they continue to come check it out

Kinda hypocritical don't ya think ??

I'm not trying to be snarky by any means, but why should the neighbors have to be put through all this just so "everyone" can be watched 24 hours a day? And by watching I mean standing in front of their house, shouting, waving signs etc. Obviously watching "everyone" isn't helping so far. I'm wondering, if George or someone else from the family "snaps" and tries to hurt one of the protestors or does something "nuts", exactly who will be at fault? Casey for creating the circumstances, LE for not charging her soon enough, or the public for being "uncivilized"? I totally understand the frustration from the public. I've been following this case from the beginning and just sorting fact from fiction seems like trying to nail jello to a wall. In all honesty, I watch the news casts and post frequently here on WS. I just think it may be a bit of a mistake for the public to try to get involved as it just gives Mr. Beaz ammunition.

<<Kinda hypocritical don't ya think ??>>

If you're talking about me, no I absolutely do not "check it out". I see nothing wrong with coming to WS and discussing the case, but as far as being a voyeur, no thanks.

wow although that woman was highly emotional, she certainly contained herself and got a clear message out at the end. No one condone's the Anthony's behavior and we are all sick of the lies.

I am just hoping this is all finished with soon, before something more happens.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked or posted somewhere and I over looked it. Does someone have a link for the webcam they cam post. Thanks

The web cam is not active right now.

A good way you can tell if it is or not is when Fox attaches the link to the story featured about Casey or Caylee.

When it’s attached to the story, the camera is active.

Their web cams are shared among news crews during the day.

Reposting since people are obviously not reading it.

O.k thanks for the tip. I did not know that it was inactive. I have not seen it or checked it out at all yet. That is the only reason I posted about the link sorry.

IMO Cindy invited the media to scrutinize them. She said she was going to keep in the media to get attention for Caylee. Seems it backfired on her though. Now that she has everyone interested, she doesn't want anyone around.

I start feeling more empathy towards them when they are out of the spotlight. Then one of them shows up, spouts off, and there goes most of my empathy. (However, I always try to understand that they are under great pressure and who knows what other people would do if faced with the same situation.)

BTW, what exactly is their spokesperson doing for them? I haven't seem much that he's good for.

Also, thanks for the heads up on how to tell if the cam is live or not. I couldn't figure out why sometimes the link was on their site, and sometimes not. :waitasec:

If C & G were smart (and imo on the up n up) they would use the media to Caylee's advantage...

The only words out of their mouth should be "there is a search scheduled this day/time/location, please show up" or "we've received a tip in so n so place, please be on the alert" not complaining about what she perceives is misinformation ... if she wants it to be about Caylee then make it about Caylee & not talk in circles.

Also, if there "were" a kidnapper, most victims' families have addressed them publicly & not talked around them ... "To the person that has my granddaughter Caylee, please return her" etc ... this or wording like this has NEVER been uttered from any family members' mouth which only substantiates the fact Casey's story is crap ...

I've written it today & I'll write it tomorrow, until Caylee is found everyone should be suspect and watched .... 24/7. I trust not one party in this case.

I'm not trying to be snarky by any means,
but why should the neighbors have to be put through all this just so "everyone" can be watched 24 hours a day? And by watching I mean standing in front of their house, shouting, waving signs etc.
What you mentioned doesn't go on 24/7
Obviously watching "everyone" isn't helping so far. I'm wondering, if George or someone else from the family "snaps" and tries to hurt one of the protestors or does something "nuts", exactly who will be at fault?
Not us, we're only watching it on the Cam!

If C & G were smart (and imo on the up n up) they would use the media to Caylee's advantage...

The only words out of their mouth should be "there is a search scheduled this day/time/location, please show up" or "we've received a tip in so n so place, please be on the alert" not complaining about what she perceives is misinformation ... if she wants it to be about Caylee then make it about Caylee & not talk in circles.

Also, if there "were" a kidnapper, most victims' families have addressed them publicly & not talked around them ... "To the person that has my granddaughter Caylee, please return her" etc ... this or wording like this has NEVER been uttered from any family members' mouth which only substantiates the fact Casey's story is crap ...

I've written it today & I'll write it tomorrow, until Caylee is found everyone should be suspect and watched .... 24/7. I trust not one party in this case.

LE say the Anthonys have been very cooperative. If it were LE watching them I wouldn't have so much problem with it, but it's not. It's the media, hoping to catch a story that will bring in ratings. It has nothing whatsoever with trust or suspicion.

Is the cam on the house now? If so, does someone have the link, please?

2vltym9.png

FYI the cam at the house is working now. I just saw a car go by.

I'm not trying to be snarky by any means, but why should the neighbors have to be put through all this just so "everyone" can be watched 24 hours a day? And by watching I mean standing in front of their house, shouting, waving signs etc. Obviously watching "everyone" isn't helping so far. I'm wondering, if George or someone else from the family "snaps" and tries to hurt one of the protestors or does something "nuts", exactly who will be at fault? Casey for creating the circumstances, LE for not charging her soon enough, or the public for being "uncivilized"? [snippage]

If GA or CA "snaps" and tries to hurt anyone outside the Anthony Family home the "fault" will be with GA or CA. That's reality. We are responsible for our own actions. But, in their world it will be everyone else's fault.

what is in the red and blue boxes or containers or whatever they are that is beside the driveway. That was not there this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand